Page 1 of 198 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

The 305 Conversion BS thread.

well first let me take my foot out my mouth and say this, yes i stock wheel gpsho can do 90 mph.Went to the lake with gpr yesterday and yes that stock wheel did 89.8 with just a r2 reflash and a power shoot and he took the super charger out the ski and took the housing apart to show the wheel....CONS..only problem is it has no bottom end power and takes awhile to get to that speed BUT it gets there...with that being said,(and i hate to say this) but good job gpr....BUT MY BROTHER SKI STILL KICKED YOUR A$$..U NO IM NOT GOING TO BE PULLING YOUR U NO WHAT WITHOUT SAYING SOMETHING SMART

lol, Thaks for setting things right, I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO MAKE YOU A BELIEVER. My Point was proven, i never said it will accelerate similar to an E1 but that is capable of going 90mph on a stock wheel. And that is a heavy 2001 hull, my 08 can do a little better. Sunday was not a RACE day, but a prove the non-believers Wrong day. Carefull i might put a wheel in there!!!!!!! lol

P.S

Man can't believe how much tearing apart i did for you guys.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by old school gp View Post
    well first let me take my foot out my mouth and say this, yes i stock wheel gpsho can do 90 mph.Went to the lake with gpr yesterday and yes that stock wheel did 89.8 with just a r2 reflash and a power shoot and he took the super charger out the ski and took the housing apart to show the wheel....CONS..only problem is it has no bottom end power and takes awhile to get to that speed BUT it gets there...with that being said,(and i hate to say this) but good job gpr....BUT MY BROTHER SKI STILL KICKED YOUR A$$..U NO IM NOT GOING TO BE PULLING YOUR U NO WHAT WITHOUT SAYING SOMETHING SMART
    jajajaja yeah that the only problem it has no holeshoot with the stock wheel but it get there to 89.8 mph. Good job GPR

+1
    Wow...thats promising. I have to admit... I stumbled upon your video on youtube and when I saw the mods listed with your speed, it had me start looking into the sho motor for my conversion rather than the rxp setup. I'm still not 100% sold on either, but leaning more towards the sho setup as a result of potential performance such as yours. I'm looking at doing a wheel, reflash, different intercooler, etc along with my conversion because I read where there were a few gpsho conversions built with a stock setup that only yielded 76mph or so. Again, your speeds are promisiing for those interested in doing this type of conversion. Good Job.

Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    Wow...thats promising. I have to admit... I stumbled upon your video on youtube and when I saw the mods listed with your speed, it had me start looking into the sho motor for my conversion rather than the rxp setup. I'm still not 100% sold on either, but leaning more towards the sho setup as a result of potential performance such as yours. I'm looking at doing a wheel, reflash, different intercooler, etc along with my conversion because I read where there were a few gpsho conversions built with a stock setup that only yielded 76mph or so. Again, your speeds are promisiing for those interested in doing this type of conversion. Good Job.
    yes, its only going to do 76 fully stock but its going to do it very quick..that 90 mph he is doing takes awhile,but like i said it will do it,u might fall asleep trying to get to that 90 mph but it will do it

It went 80.6 non-reflashed the day before,90+ degree weather. It aint'nt that slow either the E1 pulled 3 ski then i started reeling in. lmao @ falling asleep getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by GPR View Post
    It went 80.6 non-reflashed the day before,90+ degree weather. It aint'nt that slow either the E1 pulled 3 ski then i started reeling in. lmao @ falling asleep getting there.
    ok gpr i gave you your props,u no he was on the rev limit,but like i said in the begining and when we was there,i like yall ski

+1
    yea it was trying to reel me in be im on the rev limiter almost soon as i take off an still pulled those ski you where correct the limit on that r 3 was low bought a new one today an springs

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by old school gp View Post
    ok gpr i gave you your props,u no he was on the rev limit,but like i said in the begining and when we was there,i like yall ski
    we have a blast yesterday at the lake

Quote Originally Posted by mike1706 View Post
    we have a blast yesterday at the lake
    +1

Page 1 of 198 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information