useful or useless mod info

as title says i am not sure as to what this information would be. i am starting to mod my ski. right now the ski has a full stage one kit. 14/19, 2 deg wedge, riva intake grate and riva 3" intake. on top of the stage one kit i have a thru hull exhaust and opas removed which was a waste of time. also i have none of my ride plate holes filled or anything trued. i have a whole bunch of parts that i am going to be putting on and testing speeds and afr. with this setup full tank of fuel. i filled it up completely and rode around for roughly 10 minutes to warm it up and try to get some heat soak. with air temp of 82deg and water temp of 80 deg with 63% humidity the ski ran a 69.8 mph. my afrs were at 11.5( idle 1800rpm) mid range was 13.5(5000 rpm) and 12.0 at 8100. i had the afr put on for the mods to come. tomorrow i am going to go out and test the difference with the fizzle 4" intake and catch can. the next stage will be x charger and 42's with the riva 3" intake and then back to the 4" and stage three will be with an external i/c.

+1
    Better flow with the 4" hands down.

+1
    you will notice drew the 4 inch is the cats meow..... hands down night and day difference

oh ya i am not doubting the 4" at all but i just like to see how things affect different things plus i have an abundance of time right now lol. the only realy reason i wanted to see the difference is because guys are saying they run harder with the 4" and it leans them out a bit and more rpm/ i am right on 12 for my afr so how much more will it lean out on top.

ok so i completed stage 2 which is the same set up as above just with the fizzle 4" intake and fizzle catch can. i waited for a day where the temps were roughly the same. the air temp was 84 deg, water temp was 82 deg and humidity was 67%. i filled the machine up completely again and ran around for 10 minutes to let warm up and get a little heat soak happening. first run was 71.6 second run was 71.5 and third run was 71.6 again. and just to make sure i gpsed correctly. i shut the machine off and sat still to make sure there was no current and the gps gave me .1mph current . after riding around constantly for an hour at almost wide open was down to half a tank tried running it again and could only squeeze 70.9 mph. my afr with the 4" intake was 11.5 at 1800 rpm, 13.4 at 5050rpm. i tried my hardest to get 5000 but just couldnt do it. lol. then at wide open throttle at 8100rpm the afrs were bouncing from 12.0 to 12.1. i would also like to say that this is not supermaning or with gf driving, but a 230lb rider sitting up right ,with no ride plate holes filled or pro series block offs. so fizzles 4"intake. so from the 3" riva to the 4" fizzle kit i saw a gain by 1mph, but no rpm increase which everyone claims 50-100 rpm which i did not see.

Autism Speaks. Its Time To Listen gOt BoOsT's Avatar
    +1
    ^useful info...nice test

Thread Information