04 gp1300 number 3 cylinder keeps burning up?

This problem started last year and I can not still figure it out. I was up on Lake Seneca last year and my ski was smoking alot. I searched on the forum and heard about this oil cable recall. So I braught my ski to Rusty Palmer and they changed my oil cable. The tech asked me if I wanted to put new plugs in and I said that was fine. I picked up my ski and headed up to Lake George. I got about six or seven hours out of the ski and it melted down. When I went to do a compresion test on it I noticed all the spark plugs were loose especially the number 3 cylinder. The plugs were pretty much hand tight if that. So I figured the ski ran lean and that is why it melted number 3. So I contacted wfo and he overnighted me a used jug and piston. I took the ski out of the water and me and my friend wrenched on the ski in Garrisons Bar parkinglot. We got the ski back together that night and put it in the water the next day. I got about another 5 hours out of it and the number 3 cylinder melted down again. This time I thought it was totally my fault. One of the bolts fell out of the power valve cover and another was loose on the number three cylinder. So I took the ski totally apart this winter. I sent the crank out to crank works, I sent all my jugs and pistons out to Lowell Horning for porting. He re-niked all the jugs that needed it and I got all new pistons and rings. The head I sent out to Oside Bill. I put the ski back together with all the new parts and gaskets. When I had it on the bench I pressure tested it. After about eight hours of it presurized it only lost about 2lbs of pressure. So I put the engine in and put my fuel controller and 10. I ran it for about ten hours with oil in fuel. Aprox. 16 oz per tank. After ten hours i put the fuel controller at 7 and about a half an hour later the number 3 jug melted down again. I braught a spare jug with me so I replaced it and the piston. I ran it on ten for the rest of my trip. But even on ten you can tell the number 1` and 2 are running rich and number 3 is running lean. I just sent out all the injectors to injector rehab and they did not find any probelms. I have no idea what can be happening but it is getting expensive and I ripping my hair out on this one. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

+1
    When you sent the crank to crank world did they replace the seals on the crank. Also did you do a vacuum check on the motor. One of the seal on the crank might be the problem. I am just guessing. Sorry if I dint help. Ask Water woody is the master on these ski.

+1
    Have you done another pressure test on the motor since you got it running.

Yeah we pressure tested it.

That's my next step.

Thread Information