Farthing and hardwick make it back-to-back wins to close out national tour!

August 22, 2011

Dustin Farthing wins the National Championship & Round 7 in the premier Pro Runabout Open class of the UWP/IJSBA National Tour. It was a near perfect season for Farthing, as he won six out of the seven races held this year. When asked who he would like to thank he said, “I could not have won this championship without great people and great companies supporting me every step of the way. I want to thank Monster Energy, Kawasaki, Mountain Motorsports, Jet Pilot, Jet Trim, JE Pistons, Smith, Vortech, Hot Products, AP, and Fox.” This title marked an unprecedented seventeenth championship for Farthing over his twenty year career.

Farthing’s teammate, Ryan Hardwick, also took the overall win in the highly competitive Pro-Am Runabout Stock class. The victory marked Hardwick’s third of the year and his second win in the last two races. Hardwick finished the season as the runner-up for the National Championship, which came down to only six points between first and second. “I knew going into this race that I had to win to have a shot at the championship” said Hardwick. “I was able to get the win today, but ended up not having the luck I needed to take the title.” With back-to-back wins to close out the season, both Farthing and Hardwick take the momentum going into the World Finals in Lake Havasu City this October.

You can catch Farthing, Hardwick and the entire Mountain Motorsports / Monster Energy / Kawasaki racing team as they compete at the IJSBA World Finals in Lake Havasu City, AZ on October 1st through the 9th.

Central Florida
    I know what you mean, it was like Yamaha back to Back just last year.

Thread Information