Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    202

    what kind handlebars are u guys with using with a umi steereing system on an rxp?

    Any advice will be appreciated! Just put on a umi system on an 07 rxp, put on an older set of riva bars and the bars are down at my stomach, not enough rise. So what do ya'll reccomend?


  2. #2
    BAYOU FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Thibodaux L.A.
    Posts
    792
    +1
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    Any advice will be appreciated! Just put on a umi system on an 07 rxp, put on an older set of riva bars and the bars are down at my stomach, not enough rise. So what do ya'll reccomend?
    my favorite bars on an RXP with UMI are the Renthal bars
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=772

    With 2" Rox risers
    http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/ca...?subcat_id=278

  3. #3
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,397
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYOU FZR View Post
    my favorite bars on an RXP with UMI are the Renthal bars
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=772

    With 2" Rox risers
    http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/ca...?subcat_id=278

    +1
    some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ski9.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	250896   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ski7.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	233.0 KB 
ID:	250897   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ski10.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	250898  

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    n.j.
    Posts
    457
    Jerry, where can i get those braided hood hoses and the LCD visor?

  5. #5
    HardmanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rutherfordton, NC
    Posts
    459
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey785 View Post
    Jerry, where can i get those braided hood hoses and the LCD visor?
    Stainless vent hoses http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=687

    The gauge pods in the mirror are custom. Do a search and you will see many different versions that people do themselves

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    n.j.
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by HardmanGT View Post
    Stainless vent hoses http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=687

    The gauge pods in the mirror are custom. Do a search and you will see many different versions that people do themselves
    not the gauge pods but the visor over the LCD gauge on the front cover

  7. #7
    HardmanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rutherfordton, NC
    Posts
    459
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey785 View Post
    not the gauge pods but the visor over the LCD gauge on the front cover
    it looks like t's the stock lid for the small storage compartment on an RXP to me

  8. #8
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,397
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by HardmanGT View Post
    it looks like t's the stock lid for the small storage compartment on an RXP to me
    +1 that's the stock 07 RXP visor.

  9. #9
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    +1
    some pics
    I like the Renthals best as well.

    Sure is a good looking RXP!

  10. #10
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,397
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post

    Sure is a good looking RXP!
    I miss that ski

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What Kind of oil does everyone like to run for oil injection systems?
    By mustangfury in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 05:44 PM
  2. Anyone using a UMI steering system on their 250x
    By giguchan in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:37 PM
  3. what are the years and models for swap-able grab handles for an RXP
    By sfackett0 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:24 PM
  4. What kind of prop to start with?
    By OutlawGPR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:20 PM
  5. what gps unit are you guys using to track speeds??
    By CarFanatic in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 09:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •