Ultra 260x bogging down

2009 Ultra 260x, 22 hours, it bogs down on take off, comes out of the hole fine and all of a sudden, bogs down for a second, and then revs back up fine. It only bogs down when taking off from being stopped, if moving and I gun it, there's no issue, what could be wrong?
    Runs fine except for that, any idea on what could be causing this to happen?

Did you ever get this resolved? I have a 2009 260x that randomly bogs down, it has 22 hours on it. I bought it used with 8 hours on it, and a few times in the past it bogged down occassionaly just for a few minutes here and there, now it is pretty obvious it is an issue that needs resolved. While climbing under it to see if I could see anything, I noticed the prop area has been apart, I guess the prop was changed....I have asked the guy I bought it from what was done, no reply yet. He told me nothing about anything being fixed, just that he never used it. He said he replaced the plugs and changed the oil and filter. Any ideas what I can check?

+1
    sounds like fouled plugs the 260 suffers from moisture rising out of the waterbox, try a new set

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by amerraed View Post
    2009 Ultra 260x, 22 hours, it bogs down on take off, comes out of the hole fine and all of a sudden, bogs down for a second, and then revs back up fine. It only bogs down when taking off from being stopped, if moving and I gun it, there's no issue, what could be wrong?
    Runs fine except for that, any idea on what could be causing this to happen?
    like nicjak says try new plugs.
    But the night before you go for a ride check your plugs and see how rusty they are. then the next night before the next run check them again take note of the rust and then clean them before the run.
    If they are rusty the night before the run after that, let me know I think you have the same issue i had.

Thread Information