barnagate inlet saturday for some irene jumps anybody?

checked wave report and saturday afternoon [email protected]@ks great for some air.anybody down for
    a ride?let me some plans and times your going...dont wana go out alone i drop in a ramp in forkedriver it puts u out just across from inlet.

+1
    You ever have a hurricane hit you? Like they say this one will?

not as big but i always go out in other hurricanes we have.i have played with 10 to 15 ft waves and love the rush.last year i thought me and my buddy were the only nuts to go out and when we crested the inlet there were 4 other nuts playing.that storm had swells 10 to 12 ft. and im looking for a saturday ride not sunday.saturday surf report says 8 to 10 ft we shall see what happens.ill keep u posted

+1
    Yea, but this one is probably going to hit you, not brush by. I am not saying run for the hills, but the last thing you are going to want to do is go ride.

+1
    Haha yea..when a hurricane is in like n.carolina and the nj waves get gnarly is one thing but when it's actualy hitting nj it may be a lil different

+1
    It was nice today but I wouldn't go out this weekend.

me and my buddy went out around 10 this morn called the ramp i drop in at and she told me the ramp was for 1 way only and thats out.people were still pulling there boats and she had a line so we droped in at a free ramp in down town tomsriver.this ramp sucks cuz its like 2 miles up a river then 5 miles down the bay to the inlet.the bay was choppy and by the time we got to the inlet r backs were killing us cuz of standing.so we stoped on a sand island to break a min befour we batteled irene...as we started the skis his wont start we pulled gas filter and cranked her over and nothing not even a drop..as he cranked and rocked it back and forth it started spittin.so filter back on and we were off then it died... he was pissed and we never chanced going into the ocean incase it acted up so headed back.it realy sucked cuz it died about 3 times home took about 2 hours from inlet back to ramp.....its a 01 ultra 150 anybody know about the pumps being a problem on them?so i never realy played with irene..choppy bays realy suck for long rides..i ride till late oct anyway so there will be more storms im sure.

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbri99 View Post
    me and my buddy went out around 10 this morn called the ramp i drop in at and she told me the ramp was for 1 way only and thats out.people were still pulling there boats and she had a line so we droped in at a free ramp in down town tomsriver.this ramp sucks cuz its like 2 miles up a river then 5 miles down the bay to the inlet.the bay was choppy and by the time we got to the inlet r backs were killing us cuz of standing.so we stoped on a sand island to break a min befour we batteled irene...as we started the skis his wont start we pulled gas filter and cranked her over and nothing not even a drop..as he cranked and rocked it back and forth it started spittin.so filter back on and we were off then it died... he was pissed and we never chanced going into the ocean incase it acted up so headed back.it realy sucked cuz it died about 3 times home took about 2 hours from inlet back to ramp.....its a 01 ultra 150 anybody know about the pumps being a problem on them?so i never realy played with irene..choppy bays realy suck for long rides..i ride till late oct anyway so there will be more storms im sure.
    For the record there's a free ramp in Forked River just before Tide's End Marina if you're coming from Rt 9 which is almost directly across the bay from the inlet

Thread Information