real differents rxt - rxt-x

Hi guys iam very pleased on my rtx 215. 05´ it goes same speed as X model, but it launches not so good its bone stock. so is there anything to do that it launches like x model? i dont need more speed but acceleration would be good..

My frend has same rtx and he got: X charger, bigger injektors, bigger cooler, impeller , air-intake 4` + RD powershot..and.. it wont go any faster or accelerate any faster than my stock!!

Those parts have cost a lot and really dont give back anything..

So what i should change to get X launch? or do i never get my rxt to launch like that?

Will x-ecu and charger do anything?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tontsa80 View Post
    Hi guys iam very pleased on my rtx 215. 05´ it goes same speed as X model, but it launches not so good its bone stock. so is there anything to do that it launches like x model? i dont need more speed but acceleration would be good.mr][m
    ]the x ski has larger opening to the pump tunnel and gives great holeshot. They also have vts.
    My frend has same rtx and he got: X charger, bigger injektors, bigger cooler, impeller , air-intake 4` + RD powershot..and.. [U] it wont go any faster or accelerate any fasterr.
    your friends ski should preform better with his mods. @?
    So what i should change to get X launch? or do i never get my rxt to launch like that?
    more power and good prop setup would help alot. If your not to worried about top speed, then 3 blade prop would help. Another mode that helps on get the rxt is to install vts.
    Steven

Hi guys iam very pleased on my rtx 215. 05´ it goes same speed as X model, but it launches not so good its bone stock. so is there anything to do that it launches like x model? i dont need more speed but acceleration would be good..

My frend has same rtx and he got: X charger, bigger injektors, bigger cooler, impeller , air-intake 4` + RD powershot..and.. it wont go any faster or accelerate any faster than my stock!!

smt is wrong with your friends' ski. The only thing that i can think of is a problem at the driveline maybe bad prop or smt like that. I just added an x charger and a 4'' intake and the difference was noticeable, better acceleration and top end. You could go with an x-charger, air intake, external i/c, prop and injectors or RFPRR (for the last two choices i can't tell you which to follow...the opinions are endless..)

+1
    Your friends RXT should be set up as follows--X-charger with an external intercooler and air package should run 42 lb injectors. What size injectors does your friend's have? What prop did he install? With the stock ECU it should be a 14/19. Leave the OPAS on no matter how far you go on mods--however he should install OPAS block ups from Riva now. X-boat ECU will not work on an 2005 boat. Let us know.

I was under the impression that the t and t-x's tunnel were the same...it was the p-x that got a bigger tunnel than the p....?

Somethings wrong with your buddy's ski...he should kill you.

If you go with a 3blade for better acceleration...you will sacrifice top end.

+1
    I think the tunnels are the same, however, the pump shoe on the tx makes the pump tunnel a couple inches longer. Since this is the case, the tx intake grate is opened up to process more water = better holeshot. Stock speed should be the same on both...coast guard limited.

+1
    Your friend needs to get rid of his stock intake grate.

+1
    I know my ski does not launch well because it jumps out the water so much that the pump is out - installing VTS to correct this.

he got 50injectors and 15/18 prop.. are those reason why it wont go?

+1
    he got 50injectors and 15/18 prop.. are those reason why it wont go?
    Why is he running 50 lb injectors and is that prop 3 blade or 4 blade.?

Thread Information