+1

Triton Elite WC1 costs ?

How much are the Triton Elite WC1 trailers cost ?

Interested, but there are no dealers here in the state.

+1
    which wheels and tires do you want with it?

+1
    Not really sure what they offer, could not find the options on Triton's site. But it looks like they may offer both standard steel and aluminum wheels of a decent size. If possible, would like to see the price difference.

I bought mine in 2008 it was about 1500 with the good wheels and tires.

I have been watching Craigslist for them the last couple years.

I paid $110 last year for a used Triton LT with a rusted out axle, hubs and rims. Cost about $400 to replace the axle, rims, tires and hubs with all new galvanized parts.

Just picked up an Elite WI last night for $300 that needs nothing but more grease pumped into the bearings.

The Elite is well worth the extra money IMO. The tongue is fully adjustable in length and the axle and fenders are mounted on a bracket that can be slid along the frame to fine tune the balance of the trailer. Very sweet option well worth the investment.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OCD Solutions View Post
    I have been watching Craigslist for them the last couple years.

I paid $110 last year for a used Triton LT with a rusted out axle, hubs and rims. Cost about $400 to replace the axle, rims, tires and hubs with all new galvanized parts.

Just picked up an Elite WI last night for $300 that needs nothing but more grease pumped into the bearings.

The Elite is well worth the extra money IMO. The tongue is fully adjustable in length and the axle and fenders are mounted on a bracket that can be slid along the frame to fine tune the balance of the trailer. Very sweet option well worth the investment.

Do you mean that you can shorten the toung length if you so not need it to be so long on the elite single? I am shopping around and my local dealer wants 1500 for the elite single with the upgraded wheels and tires, is that a good deal? Thanks for your help, it really sounds like you know your way around a triton.

Lol, I'm no expert, just a really big fan of the Tritons. I really liked the LT i picked up last year and have been watching for another for a buddy. I didn't even know what I had found in the elite until I got it home.

The tongue length is fully adjustable on the elite and so is the axle position. If you plan to tow with a car then these two features will allow you to tune and balance the trailer for the best ride posible.

I don't know if I could ever pay $1500 for just a trailer. They are definitely a steal at the prices I have been finding them but they keep coming with blown up skis that need disposing of. If you absolutely need a trailer now and can afford it then I don't think you will be disappointed but I think you can find a better deal on a used one.

The new Seadoo MOVE trailer is pretty sweet too. It has a tubular frame construction. an elevated walkway all around the ski and an iCATCH quick release option for launching. I haven't seen pricing on it yet but if I was in the market for a high end trailer, I would definitely not skip over that one.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP LBI View Post
    Do you mean that you can shorten the toung length if you so not need it to be so long on the elite single? I am shopping around and my local dealer wants 1500 for the elite single with the upgraded wheels and tires, is that a good deal? Thanks for your help, it really sounds like you know your way around a triton.
    I think $1500 is a good deal for the elite with the upgraded wheels. What other options does it have?

Thread Information