Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Skat-trak Twin Impeller

Hello everyone, I have an 09 FZR with:

09 FZR, R&D Water Cooled SC housing with R&D air filter, R&D C3 monster wheel, R&D SC shaft, R3 reflash, Hial 50mm BOV, R&D Pro IC, R&D R2 cams and adj.gears, R&D Engine,OC and IC cooling kits, R&D high flow pump strainer, Riva rear exhaust with modified waterbox, R&D aquavein top loader, Skat- Trak impeller, R&D ride plate, R&D ADN, JD1 CC sponsons, JD steering post with 3.5 inch lift, Riva bars, Riva throttle, Riva billit shaft sleeve, Riva nozzle with 81-86mm rings, Riva Mirror BO, Pet Tach, JT seat cover

I am looking to buy, trade for or even borrow a Skat twin impeller. Not sure what pitch I am looking for so if anyone can suggest a close pitch to look for or has one they are willing to part with, trade for or even let me borrow to test that would be great. If you let me borrow it to test and if it gets so much as a scratch that will affect performance, I will purchase it from you. If you need to know any more info to help get me closer to the correct pitch, feel free to ask. Thanks

I have a few impellers I would be willing to sell or trade for a twin prop:

Skat 13/23 Swirl R&D Pro Pitch purchased from R&D part# 132-01323

Skat 13/21 Swirl purchased from Riva part# SY557525SW13/21

Let me know fellas!!
    Last edited by jetpilot785; 09-03-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: prop update

+1
    Got one! Thanks Phillip!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot785 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have an 09 FZR with:

09 FZR, R&D Water Cooled SC housing with R&D air filter, R&D C3 monster wheel, R&D SC shaft, R3 reflash, Hial 50mm BOV, R&D Pro IC, R&D R2 cams and adj.gears, R&D Engine,OC and IC cooling kits, R&D high flow pump strainer, Riva rear exhaust with modified waterbox, R&D aquavein top loader, Skat- Trak impeller, R&D ride plate, R&D ADN, JD1 CC sponsons, JD steering post with 3.5 inch lift, Riva bars, Riva throttle, Riva billit shaft sleeve, Riva nozzle with 81-86mm rings, Riva Mirror BO, Pet Tach, JT seat cover

I am looking to buy, trade for or even borrow a Skat twin impeller. Not sure what pitch I am looking for so if anyone can suggest a close pitch to look for or has one they are willing to part with, trade for or even let me borrow to test that would be great. If you let me borrow it to test and if it gets so much as a scratch that will affect performance, I will purchase it from you. If you need to know any more info to help get me closer to the correct pitch, feel free to ask. Thanks

I have a few impellers I would be willing to sell or trade for:

Solas Dynafly 13/22R

Skat 13/23 Swirl R&D Pro Pitch

Skat 13/21 Swirl

Let me know fellas!!
    Are you selling a Skat 13/21 or are you looking for one. Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gleson View Post
    Are you selling a Skat 13/21 or are you looking for one. Thanks

Sorry if it wasn't clear. I have a Skat 13/21 and a 13/23 for sale now that I have the twin on the way. Once the prop arrives in a few days, I will officially list what I have for sale but am certainly open to offers at this time if you are interested in one of those impellers. Both impellers are original pitch and have not been repitched or tinkered with at all. Thanks

+1
    Sorry if it wasn't clear. I have a Skat 13/21 and a 13/23 for sale now that I have the twin on the way. Once the prop arrives in a few days, I will officially list what I have for sale but am certainly open to offers at this time if you are interested in one of those impellers. Both impellers are original pitch and have not been repitched or tinkered with at all. Thanks
    What is going to be best with a stage 1 type set up and how many hours on each prop. Thanks

+1
    What is going to be best with a stage 1 type set up and how many hours on each prop. Thanks
    I don't know what the "best" setup for your ski would be but most guys like the 13/23 if they are targeting the 7600-7700 range for a stage 1 and it also works well with the stage 3 where target rpm is 8400-8500. You can also pitch both a little either way so either one will work well.

+1
    How many hours does the 13/21 have on it and what condition is it in, thanks.

+1
    How many hours does the 13/21 have on it and what condition is it in, thanks.
    It has about 2-3 hours of test time on it and it is in like new condition. Thanks

+1
    I don't know what the "best" setup for your ski would be but most guys like the 13/23 if they are targeting the 7600-7700 range for a stage 1 and it also works well with the stage 3 where target rpm is 8400-8500. You can also pitch both a little either way so either one will work well.
    How much are you looking for for one of these props? Thanks

+1
    How much are you looking for for one of these props? Thanks
    I have the 13/21 available for $225 plus shipping if interested.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information