Thread: Ah Me problem

+1

Ah Me problem

Well about a year ago My ski would not crank and I started a thread. Battery relay connections switch etc was all in specs. (At that time I was a inch away from replacing the ecu) I eventually pulled the throttle body and noticed the sensors where gunked to hell once I pulled one of the connections off it cranked fine changed the throttle body never looked back. Well recently as of 2 weeks ago (running the best it ever did) I put it up cleaned it and took it out the next weekend and anything over 5,000 rpms(load) it bogged. I took it home as I would not ride my ski jacked ran compression check fuel pressure injectors(fuel and pulse) Notice one injector was not pulsing So I pulled out a coil pack switched it and all pulsed. I then switch it back they all pulsed. Took it out that weekend it bogged under load. I just started playing with it today Due to totally rebuilding my trailer and now its back to no crank and now no fuel pump intializing (new genuine walbaro, also took a stock one, also has key) (all fuses have power and are fine). There's power passed my dess and when I press the start button the yellow and red stripe wire has power.My question is Has anyone had there ecu sh*t the bed with similar symptoms. I know which some dont the ecu gets ground to start the crank cycle hence pulling the connector off ecu no crank.

+1
    If it bogs under load, (boost) then u might want to check for water in fuel, OR a leaking IC. What kind of IC, and how old is it? ever had salt water get inside it?

As for injectors not working... do u know anyone near you with a stock ECU u could borrow to try, for a quick easy test?

+1
    Brand new intercooler 2011 rxpx 2 hours.. I wish I filled the tank with fresh high test gas since then it was shit but I dont think its a problem filled another ski and my truck there both problem free. I really think its the ecu now no crank hit start switch shit power to it and from it goes to ecu and then nothing starter jumps fine had the same problem a year ago but with the added bogg now

+1
    really does sound like the ecu S#*t a brick

+1
    Bad ecu I pretty much traced every wire and everything pointed to ecu Had buds installed confirmed it. Before it totally shit it got into limp mode and never bounced back. Yesterday it stopped reconizing my key and we could not get a key to program

Thread Information