Jerry, Jerry, Jerry jerryspringer's Avatar
    +1

what supercharger...

i have a couple of skis and am wanting to give one of them a hp increase

2007 rxp, 11 psi drop in wheel (stck charger) 42 injectors, lightweight retainers and 8650 ecu, worx intake great and solas 14/19

supercharger is now ready for rebuild... tme to replace, so i m thinking x charger , but still want some extra punch - so probably drop a mini rude into it. BUT ... i dont know what mods need to happen if i go down that path

what other mods do i need to consider ..

will the 42 injectors and remapped ECU be enough to handle fuel or will i need RRFR . I wanna avoid RRFR if possible as i dont want to keep adjusting fue/air mix, i ju

what other mods would i need, or perhaps if anyone has a better superchager option based om my desired setup, please let me know

just curious, but why the 8650 ecu with only those mods?
    but it seems that most go with an external intercooler next.I'm sure more will chime in.

+1
    shouldn't you be running 50 lb injectors with a higher rev ecu like that one?

+1
    How fast are you running right now?

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry jerryspringer's Avatar
    +1
    had les cooke do the mods, 42 injectors are currently doing the job. he gave it the ok so i took his word on it. i only added ecu as i got it when a mate trashed his ski... so got it supercheap
    i guess the question now is...i need a new supercharger and now that ive got the ecu sorted, what supercharger mods should i run to utilise ecu 8650 set up..

x charger seem the obvious choice - but probably dosnt utilise the higher rpm so do i add the mini rude wheel... and if i do, does that mean more mods?? i have a piranha intercooler from my previos ski, so if i add intercooler, x charger with mini rude will i need to change prop, will i need to change to 50 injectors, or will i need RFFR or all ??

Moderated
    if you can afford it go a les cook bkit ....they are a good sc and can take a pounding.

downside is price....and they dont show up second hand all that often on here either....xchargers are pretty cheap tho and offer good bang for buck....

as for prop choice, there is no way to answer that until you add more power, see what rpms it is then turning and then pitch up or down once you know where you are at....

Thread Information