New Sea Doo Dealership Opening in Lake Havasu City

I have it on good authority that Parker Yamaha is officially opening a 3rd location and will be located in Lake Havasu AZ
    Havasu Powersports is located at 1040 N Lake Havasu Ave (across from Alco Marine) and features over 15000 sq ft of indoor showroom space.

The first phase of their new location will feature the SeaDoo PWC, Sportboat and Can-Am and is scheduled to be open in time for the 2011 IJSBA World Finals.
    They will be offering aftermarket and OEM parts and accessories for BRP, SeaDoo, Can-Am, Yamaha, Kawaskai, Polaris and Honda products.

Do you have a Big Rig or Toy Hauler? They will have over 2 acres with plenty of parking for your vehicles.

More exciting news, details and updates will be announced within the next few weeks and will be located at Havasupowersports.com

Do me a favor. When you see that they are selling stuff made in China, please complain. It's true that a lot of our favorite items in life are made in China but we need to step up and demand that stores carry items that are better made and of better quality. Plus, they are taking jobs from us in the US, AUS, and Europe just to make a quick buck. In turn, that makes for a less quality product. I have been to China and was shocked at how poor items are made out there. Plus they treat their employees like shit. We need to step up and voice our opinions on how our money is spent and to stop supporting companies that don't care. I own a comapny and all of our products are 100% US made. Now, on with your day....

Yes, an employee at the Parker store mentioned that Saturday, 9/3. However, two guys in service did not know that you need to rebuild the supercharger on a RXT IS at 100 hours. Hopefully the new place won't have to leave everything outside in the AZ sun.

Quote Originally Posted by INDICA JONES View Post
    Do me a favor. When you see that they are selling stuff made in China, please complain. It's true that a lot of our favorite items in life are made in China but we need to step up and demand that stores carry items that are better made and of better quality. Plus, they are taking jobs from us in the US, AUS, and Europe just to make a quick buck. In turn, that makes for a less quality product. I have been to China and was shocked at how poor items are made out there. Plus they treat their employees like shit. We need to step up and voice our opinions on how our money is spent and to stop supporting companies that don't care. I own a comapny and all of our products are 100% US made. Now, on with your day....
    What in the world do items manufactured in China have to do with this thread???????

Thread Information