Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Labor Day Weekend

Well with the weather my way I am heading over to spend some quality time in Katy so is anyone riding anywhere this weekend. I know the chance of bad weather is there also but much less than here. Freeport? Galveston? San Jac? Other suggestions? We want to ride!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    Well with the weather my way I am heading over to spend some quality time in Katy so is anyone riding anywhere this weekend. I know the chance of bad weather is there also but much less than here. Freeport? Galveston? San Jac? Other suggestions? We want to ride!!!
    Man,
    You need to ride in Freeport. I sure wish I could come down there and meet you but there is no way. Even with the drought, the river and bayou there stays up because of the back flow from the gulf. Do a search on the Freeport rides and you will see some details. Give me a call and I can give you the low down. 817/913-2361. Depending on what he is doing this weekend, you might be able to hook up with Graham who lives down there.

+1
    Sweet thanks. I was wanting to head that way at least one ofthe days. It looks like there is enough protected water around there do get some good riding in.

+1
    If yall feel like driving a little, we probably will out on Taylors sometime this weekend.

+1
    Sweet thanks. I was wanting to head that way at least one ofthe days. It looks like there is enough protected water around there do get some good riding in.
    The creek ride there is the bomb! There is even a cool hang out, bar/marina, near there but it is best to go there by car.

Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    If yall feel like driving a little, we probably will out on Taylors sometime this weekend.
    Great riding there too.
    BTW,
    I will be in Beaumont on the 18th & 19th Troy. I'm going to bring the conversion with me. All day on Taylors on the 18th?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    I will be in Beaumont on the 18th & 19th Troy. I'm going to bring the conversion with me. All day on Taylors on the 18th?
    Sounds like a plan.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    The creek ride there is the bomb! There is even a cool hang out, bar/marina, near there but it is best to go there by car.

Great riding there too.
    BTW,

I will look it all up. I worked out of there so all I really know is Bridge bait.
    I will have to try to keep that weekend open for Taylor's. Hopefully Jeremy's conversion will be all done and running and can see both of them running. I don't want to wait until MB for that.

Troy. I will let you know what the boss says. It is looking like we are going ride the San Jacinto tomorrow.

+1
    I will look it all up. I worked out of there so all I really know is Bridge bait.
    I will have to try to keep that weekend open for Taylor's. Hopefully Jeremy's conversion will be all done and running and can see both of them running. I don't want to wait until MB for that.

Troy. I will let you know what the boss says. It is looking like we are going ride the San Jacinto tomorrow.
    A pre-M/B ride @ Taylors would be fun.

Bridge Bait is some good fun. I love that place; even been known to do a little singing while there.
    The creek ride I was talking about is just north of the bridge in the Brazoria wildlife preserve, on the Brazoria river. Correct me if I'm wrong Troy. I know how to get there, just hard to explain it. My truck knows the route better then me.
    The creek is at least 12 miles long and is full of twisties. There is a spot with a downed tree and you would think it doesnt go any further but it does; maybe a mile. Once you get to the little bridge just passed this point, stop. The water gets low.

+1
    The ride we normally do starts out on Bastrop Bayou, then we turn onto Flores Bayou. The edition that Graham lives on is on Bastrop.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    The ride we normally do starts out on Bastrop Bayou, then we turn onto Flores Bayou. The edition that Graham lives on is on Bastrop.
    See, That's why I keep you around. Sobriety.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information