GPRXP total cost? selling my 1300r engine?

Ok, my current setup is a gp1200r hull with an 05 gp1300r engine. It's great, its modded and does around 72 mph on gps, it's carbureted not efi. I am thinking of doing a gprxp, just would like to know around how much it would be to complete the conversion including the rxp engine. How much could I possibly sell my 1300 engine for? Here is a list of mods to my engine: -Pump conversion to 2005 HO pump (spacer,veins,nozzle), VForce reed cages and spacer installed, 3 degree timing advance keyway installed, Milled stock head, Riva Free Flow exhaust installed, Pump shoe brackets. Thanks Greenhulk!

gprxp is not cheap as i am finding out right now

the UPS man is at my house everyday

Lol, I know the feeling. I am building a ls1 v8 240sx and the UPS lady knows my name . I think im just going to sell the gpr and buy a rxp as I don't have the time nor the money for another project. Thanks for the input!

+1
    With enough bartering in patience you can get it done reasonably. I am working on one now and so far i am right on budget.

Bought a 2000 GPR with trailer for $500
    Bought a 2003 GTX SC & 2002 GTX DI for $2000
    Sold 2002 GTX for $1700
    Sold GPR engine for $850
    Sold Carbs & electronics for $500

So after all my trading i have aprox a $500 profit to play with, now the ski isent exactly floating in the water ready to go. I plan on spending aprox $2000 more in freshening up the engine and buying mods. Tis the season for deals!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Jones View Post
    Ok, my current setup is a gp1200r hull with an 05 gp1300r engine. It's great, its modded and does around 72 mph on gps, it's carbureted not efi. I am thinking of doing a gprxp, just would like to know around how much it would be to complete the conversion including the rxp engine. How much could I possibly sell my 1300 engine for? Here is a list of mods to my engine: -Pump conversion to 2005 HO pump (spacer,veins,nozzle), VForce reed cages and spacer installed, 3 degree timing advance keyway installed, Milled stock head, Riva Free Flow exhaust installed, Pump shoe brackets. Thanks Greenhulk!
    Cheapest way is to buy a complete running ski to strip down, sell the hull & that way you know you have a running setup, buy the conversion driveshaft, make the engine mounts & you're away, if you sell the SD pump & use the yami pump you make some more cash.

Thread Information