Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 300X WOW!!!!!!!

300X WOW!!!!!!!

Had a chance to ride a 300X over the weekend and all I can say is WoOW!!!
    That thing is unbelievably fast for a stock ski.. I have a 09 FZR with a full stage 1+ and there was no way I could keep up with it. From a rolling start my buddy on the 300X pulled away by a little, but then I cought up to him after a small chase but never could really pass him.. Of corse, this was done in flat water. From a stand still on flat water, he left me by at least 10 skies distance... That 300 Is a animal of the line. When tge water got rough, he was long gone and I could never catch him. I'm really considering getting a 300X now as a second ski. Just was blown away with the way that thing runs and cuts through the chops..

Banned User
    +1
    for a first time rider of the ski you didnt get thrown off the left side from the incredible lean? haha sorry man inside kawi joke around here. glad you liked it, everyone but 1 guys seems to have the same opinion of yours, homerun for kawi

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKY G View Post
    Had a chance to ride a 300X over the weekend and all I can say is WoOW!!!
    That thing is unbelievably fast for a stock ski.. I have a 09 FZR with a full stage 1+ and there was no way I could keep up with it. From a rolling start my buddy on the 300X pulled away by a little, but then I cought up to him after a small chase but never could really pass him.. Of corse, this was done in flat water. From a stand still on flat water, he left me by at least 10 skies distance... That 300 Is a animal of the line. When tge water got rough, he was long gone and I could never catch him. I'm really considering getting a 300X now as a second ski. Just was blown away with the way that thing runs and cuts through the chops..
    Haha....and your wife was able to ride my ski also to give here a taste of what it can do. Hopefully you'll get the okay from her and you'll be able to trade in your sea doo for a 300x now....

Had a great time...short but sweet. Thanks for all your help Franky!

wow, hope i like too....only two more days to test....

Quote Originally Posted by gmoeller View Post
    Haha....and your wife was able to ride my ski also to give here a taste of what it can do. Hopefully you'll get the okay from her and you'll be able to trade in your sea doo for a 300x now....

Had a great time...short but sweet. Thanks for all your help Franky!
    Lol, your right bro, she was blown away with that monsters power!!! I have her almost convinced.. Lol.. Once I get the green light to sell her SeaDoo GTX, it will be awesome to have the best of both worlds.. Or will it? Dang, if I get the Kawi for her, she will say it's hers.. Hhmmm.. Where does that leave me? I guess begging her to let me ride it so I can go whip some other FZRs but. Lol..
    Gary, I wanted to thank you and so did my wife for giving us a chance to experience a incredible machine. It was short, but we had a blast!!! Thanks again buddy. Oh, I think you left the cover for your chair, so I picked it up. I have it, so nexttime I see u, I'll bring it to you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKY G View Post
    Lol, your right bro, she was blown away with that monsters power!!! I have her almost convinced.. Lol.. Once I get the green light to sell her SeaDoo GTX, it will be awesome to have the best of both worlds.. Or will it? Dang, if I get the Kawi for her, she will say it's hers.. Hhmmm.. Where does that leave me? I guess begging her to let me ride it so I can go whip some other FZRs but. Lol..
    Gary, I wanted to thank you and so did my wife for giving us a chance to experience a incredible machine. It was short, but we had a blast!!! Thanks again buddy. Oh, I think you left the cover for your chair, so I picked it up. I have it, so nexttime I see u, I'll bring it to you.
    You're gonna wanna take the Kawi.......just sayin'!

My pleasure letting you take a spin. You guys were gracious hosts as always! Great group of friends ya got there.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    for a first time rider of the ski you didnt get thrown off the left side from the incredible lean? haha sorry man inside kawi joke around here. glad you liked it, everyone but 1 guys seems to have the same opinion of yours, homerun for kawi
    When you're riding, if you STRADDLE the seat instead of having both your legs in the foot well of the left side, it won't lean to the left and its MUCH more stable...........

...and I'm guessing that FrankyG didn't even notice the "lean". Franky....?

+1
    Did you post this in the Yamaha forum? I wonder what they would say?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dmk View Post
    Did you post this in the Yamaha forum? I wonder what they would say?
    There is no need to start one more useless thread to stir shit up in the yamaha forum..The guy likes the 300x and wants to sell or trade one of his ski for it..end of story !

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SAL08HO View Post
    There is no need to start one more useless thread to stir shit up in the yamaha forum..The guy likes the 300x and wants to sell or trade one of his ski for it..end of story !
    Exactly!!!
    I thank Franky for coming on this side and sharing kind words about the 300. I will say this to everyone, if this turns into "one of those threads" it will be edited and locked.
    Let's show some Kawi class and keep this on our side and just enjoy the moment.
    THANKS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information