Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 300X WOW!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    FRANKY G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S. Riverside Ca.
    Posts
    279

    300X WOW!!!!!!!

    Had a chance to ride a 300X over the weekend and all I can say is WoOW!!!
    That thing is unbelievably fast for a stock ski.. I have a 09 FZR with a full stage 1+ and there was no way I could keep up with it. From a rolling start my buddy on the 300X pulled away by a little, but then I cought up to him after a small chase but never could really pass him.. Of corse, this was done in flat water. From a stand still on flat water, he left me by at least 10 skies distance... That 300 Is a animal of the line. When tge water got rough, he was long gone and I could never catch him. I'm really considering getting a 300X now as a second ski. Just was blown away with the way that thing runs and cuts through the chops..


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    3,048
    +1
    336
    for a first time rider of the ski you didnt get thrown off the left side from the incredible lean? haha sorry man inside kawi joke around here. glad you liked it, everyone but 1 guys seems to have the same opinion of yours, homerun for kawi

  3. #3
    gmoeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, Calif
    Posts
    1,450
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKY G View Post
    Had a chance to ride a 300X over the weekend and all I can say is WoOW!!!
    That thing is unbelievably fast for a stock ski.. I have a 09 FZR with a full stage 1+ and there was no way I could keep up with it. From a rolling start my buddy on the 300X pulled away by a little, but then I cought up to him after a small chase but never could really pass him.. Of corse, this was done in flat water. From a stand still on flat water, he left me by at least 10 skies distance... That 300 Is a animal of the line. When tge water got rough, he was long gone and I could never catch him. I'm really considering getting a 300X now as a second ski. Just was blown away with the way that thing runs and cuts through the chops..
    Haha....and your wife was able to ride my ski also to give here a taste of what it can do. Hopefully you'll get the okay from her and you'll be able to trade in your sea doo for a 300x now....

    Had a great time...short but sweet. Thanks for all your help Franky!

  4. #4
    wow, hope i like too....only two more days to test....

  5. #5
    FRANKY G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S. Riverside Ca.
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoeller View Post
    Haha....and your wife was able to ride my ski also to give here a taste of what it can do. Hopefully you'll get the okay from her and you'll be able to trade in your sea doo for a 300x now....

    Had a great time...short but sweet. Thanks for all your help Franky!
    Lol, your right bro, she was blown away with that monsters power!!! I have her almost convinced.. Lol.. Once I get the green light to sell her SeaDoo GTX, it will be awesome to have the best of both worlds.. Or will it? Dang, if I get the Kawi for her, she will say it's hers.. Hhmmm.. Where does that leave me? I guess begging her to let me ride it so I can go whip some other FZRs but. Lol..
    Gary, I wanted to thank you and so did my wife for giving us a chance to experience a incredible machine. It was short, but we had a blast!!! Thanks again buddy. Oh, I think you left the cover for your chair, so I picked it up. I have it, so nexttime I see u, I'll bring it to you.

  6. #6
    gmoeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, Calif
    Posts
    1,450
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKY G View Post
    Lol, your right bro, she was blown away with that monsters power!!! I have her almost convinced.. Lol.. Once I get the green light to sell her SeaDoo GTX, it will be awesome to have the best of both worlds.. Or will it? Dang, if I get the Kawi for her, she will say it's hers.. Hhmmm.. Where does that leave me? I guess begging her to let me ride it so I can go whip some other FZRs but. Lol..
    Gary, I wanted to thank you and so did my wife for giving us a chance to experience a incredible machine. It was short, but we had a blast!!! Thanks again buddy. Oh, I think you left the cover for your chair, so I picked it up. I have it, so nexttime I see u, I'll bring it to you.
    You're gonna wanna take the Kawi.......just sayin'!

    My pleasure letting you take a spin. You guys were gracious hosts as always! Great group of friends ya got there.

  7. #7
    gmoeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, Calif
    Posts
    1,450
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    for a first time rider of the ski you didnt get thrown off the left side from the incredible lean? haha sorry man inside kawi joke around here. glad you liked it, everyone but 1 guys seems to have the same opinion of yours, homerun for kawi
    When you're riding, if you STRADDLE the seat instead of having both your legs in the foot well of the left side, it won't lean to the left and its MUCH more stable...........

    ...and I'm guessing that FrankyG didn't even notice the "lean". Franky....?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chicago; Loudon,TN
    Posts
    302
    +1
    2
    Did you post this in the Yamaha forum? I wonder what they would say?

  9. #9
    SAL08HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    L TOWN FL
    Posts
    941
    +1
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by dmk View Post
    Did you post this in the Yamaha forum? I wonder what they would say?
    There is no need to start one more useless thread to stir shit up in the yamaha forum..The guy likes the 300x and wants to sell or trade one of his ski for it..end of story !

  10. #10
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by SAL08HO View Post
    There is no need to start one more useless thread to stir shit up in the yamaha forum..The guy likes the 300x and wants to sell or trade one of his ski for it..end of story !
    Exactly!!!
    I thank Franky for coming on this side and sharing kind words about the 300. I will say this to everyone, if this turns into "one of those threads" it will be edited and locked.
    Let's show some Kawi class and keep this on our side and just enjoy the moment.
    THANKS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WOW WOW WOW !!!! Thanks Jerry :)
    By rxp_boy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 12:19 PM
  2. I had an IDEA! WOW!
    By Totallyblown in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 07:50 PM
  3. I GOT A BELT DRIVE SC WOW !!!!!
    By 1 FAST VE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:03 PM
  4. WOW
    By SuperCharged in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2005, 05:48 PM
  5. GTX Owners Tip for 1-3 mph Mark @ Race Tech gave me WOW!!!!
    By two2curupt in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •