Jupiter Fl

1996 seadoo xp for sale

I have a 1996 seadoo xp 787. The hull was stripped (except for rub rail), buffed, bottom was smoothed and gel coated black. not from the rub rail down but just the bottom. looks pretty cool on the water though. put back together changing everything that was needed and added the modifications. ski needs nothing. gas and go. plenty of other stuff done that im sure i just dont remember. all work done myself then final tune done by waterworx dan. runs awesome!! i know the ski well. ill throw in my vest and everything i have for it. this is not a kids toy, or the faded crap you see laying around and not garbage. come see it. you will like it.

Fresh 787x motor. very low hour. never been opened. 155 psi in each cylinder
    black spx hood and handle bar cover. not painted black.
    VTS and gauge work
    Tiny tach.
    Hydroturf mats and splash gaurd
    Fresh pump oil
    New wear ring
    Carbs cleaned and rejetted for proks.
    New fuel lines and fuel selector valve. Starts right up.
    58-59 mph gps. 6910-6920 rpm all day long.
    Made my own aluminum sponsons mounts to replace the broken beach house. (handles like its on rails).
    Modified scoop grate.
    Prok flame arrestors with outerwears.
    Solas x0 prop.
    Glossy gel coat.
    Good trailer.
    just needs a seat cover. $40 shipped of ebay for plain solid color and new duck bills. i just plug the drawings with rubber engine plugs from advance. i have also been riding with the seat as is. not really a big deal.

$1500 for ski with trailer

For $1650, I'll include every spare part I have. full set of electronics. spare stators (not sure if stators work), and whatever else I may have. I think I have about $100 of amsoil to go with it as well. life vest (nothing special just a new nylon vest). i have an entire rolling cart full or odds and ends. most of it might hit the garbage honestly if buyer doesnt want it.

make reasonable offers. i think the asking price is fair, no?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0454.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	252217   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0455.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	252218   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0458.jpg 
Views:	436 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	252219   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0435.jpg 
Views:	760 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	252220   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0457.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	252221   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0459.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	252222  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0460.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	252223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0456.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	252224  

Jupiter Fl
    thanks for the tip. i saw it when i posted the add. im literally on the other end of the country though. south florida. lol. and this ski isnt really a project as is unless someone wants to finish my initial plans. strip the hull again and go all black. everything. black. dont know if i would do a nice professional flat black or shot my single stage black. but, as usual, i got a new project so this one has to go.

Thread Information