Question R/D FZR Surge Protector Kit

Hi not sure wht R/D are talking about "rd pressure port installs between the map sensor...

Does anyone have a photo of the pressure port installed?
    What is a BOV?

the R&D Pressure Port installs between the MAP sensor and the MAP sensor bracket with a “bolt on” part. The R&D Surge Protection Kit is a necessary and cost effective upgrade for the Yamaha FZR supercharged engine. The R&D kit comes completely assembled with silicone elbow, blow off valve, R&D B.O.V. filter, mounting hardware and instructions.

Jupiter, Florida
    It's just an adaptor that allows you to install a boost gauge sensor or vac hoses for a BOV or fuel regulator without tapping the manifold. BOV = blow off valve. FYI, if you buy it I think there is a different model used on 2011 skis.

Pics & install info here:

You don't have to use the R&D multi-port adapter. All you need is a "T" fitting for vacuum lines (available at most auto part stores) and it just goes in the line from the map sensor, with the extra line from the "T" going to the R&D surge protector. The "T" is about a $2 part, if that. I've got an intercooler with a BOV on it coming, so I'll be getting rid of my R&D Surge protector if you're interested (will be available in a couple weeks when I get the IC).

Thread Information