Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Beware of Motorcycle Mail in Belleville north jersey THEY SUCK FOR SERVICE

I bought a Yamaha VXR from them last month and had to bring it back because water was coming in from the bilge pump. so i found out the problem from this forum to put the check valve in it. So I tell the service guy about the valve and gave him the P/N. Two days later he calls me to say that piece dose not go to your ski and we dont see any water coming in. The only water we see is the water you left in the ski. I ask them if they have it in water for the test they said no we just look at the fittings and they all look ok... So I call Yamaha Customer service to tell them the problem they said my ski was never put in for warranty and they never called tec for help. Then the rep tells me non of there mechanics are certified, there part changers. The rep tells me i should of brough it to Bay Harbor Motors in Stain Island. At that point Motorcycle Maill call me back and said they taked to Yamaha, they said they will give me the check valve for peace of mind but i have to pay laber because they cant comferm thats the problem. He tells me it an 1 1/2 hour to put it in. WTF I tell it will take 5 mins to put in its a the upper right hand side. So the serive guy saids oh um um i have to see about that. I asked again put the thing in water so you test it he said nothing. At that point I left work and picked it and brought it to Bay Harbor motors where they have a water tank. when I got to Motorcycle Mail i told them i am bring it to a real certified mechanic and they have a tank to test the ski, the service manager then tells me Oh we could have put it in the Hudson Dumb ass they had it for a week you would think they would have done that. Now I have it back I tested it last weekend and its better only about 1/2 in of water not 3 in of water when i first got it.

+1
    I've had problems with Motorcycle Mall and Island Powersports in Long Island. It makes me wonder if there is anywhere nearby that will provide decent service.

Go to the guys at Bay Harber Motors, any problem I had so far they have been able to fix it.

Lodi/Beach Haven West, New Jersey, United States
    +1
    I have had some issues with them myself, they are all idiots beyond all belief. Idk where you guies are from but i will only deal with Lacey powersports for anything i may need water related. Ive been to plenty of places and noone seems to care about your ski or getting it done. Chris @ Lacey power sports does everything right and quick, iustead of waiting for weeks like some dealers will have you do, warrenty or not

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    i will only deal with Lacey powersports for anything i may need water related. Ive been to plenty of places and noone seems to care about your ski or getting it done. Chris @ Lacey power sports does everything right and quick, instead of waiting for weeks like some dealers will have you do, warrenty or not
    I bought my 97 from Chris...4 years ago now I guess. No real problems with it and he's been great.

+1
    So we bought out GTI from motorcycle mall. We actually had a good experience, the salesmen were very nice and acually knew what they were talking about. We also walked out of there with a good deal.

Now, when we went to pick up the ski, it wasn't ready, the battery wasn't charged, so we had to wait an hour for it to be ready. Because of this, the 10 hour service was free.

After that, I never went back, no need to. Do the services yourself and you'll save yourself time and money.

Now, for the that check valve, that's one of those things that's easy enough to fix yourself. In the future, just do it yourself, unless it's a warranty claim or some other big deal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rangermtb5 View Post
    So we bought out GTI from motorcycle mall. We actually had a good experience, the salesmen were very nice and acually knew what they were talking about. We also walked out of there with a good deal.

Now, when we went to pick up the ski, it wasn't ready, the battery wasn't charged, so we had to wait an hour for it to be ready. Because of this, the 10 hour service was free.

After that, I never went back, no need to. Do the services yourself and you'll save yourself time and money.

Now, for the that check valve, that's one of those things that's easy enough to fix yourself. In the future, just do it yourself, unless it's a warranty claim or some other big deal.
    Plus, it's such a pain in the ass to get there and there is NO PARKING, only street parking. Driving a trailer there is such a pain.

the whole facility is full of idiots. I asked for 2 stroke synthetic xps oil and the parts guy tried to sell me the 4 stroke maintenance kit. He said that's what I needed and would be cheaper, I told him that was for 4-tech seadoo's and he replied it's good for 1 or more cylinders. I found it myself burried in the shelf and I asked another parts guy if they had anymore, guess hat he tried sell me? the 4-tech maintenance kit! oh, but they gave my a key chain

+1
    If you guys need work done in nj my ski and past work speaks for itself. Just send me a pm.

+1
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    If you guys need work done in nj my ski and past work speaks for itself. Just send me a pm.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information