Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

rrfpr (begi all in one vs dual reg set up)

so i am in a bind here trying to figure out which setup is best. i have a regular rrfpr coming. would i be better to run that by itself or the rrfpr with the begi 2025 (dual begi set up)or skip that all and run the all in one 2035 begi. i am looking for the pros and cons from the guys that have run both these set ups. i know everyone says just run the rrfpr its easy to set up and you just leave it alone. i like the idea of being able to fine tune the whole fuel curve. plus being able to adjust once i get the aftermarket ecu on. is the dual begi any more difficult to tune then the all in one or does it just occupy more space.

The all-in-one BEGi would seem to be a good idea. I was going to try it earlier this year, so I ordered it directly from Bell Engineering. They charged me immediately, but gave me the run around for the next eight weeks. I finally gave up, got real tired of "Stephanie's" bad customer service. It was tough getting my money back, and they never gave all of it back. It was a ridiculous experience.

well that sounds awesome. not really there is a guy close that has the all in one begi in stock. i too tried to call them and they said on a 2-3 week back order and first coome first serve. but they do have the regular one in stock.

Yeah, with me, first it was in-stock, then it would be two weeks, then they said one more week, then they said it's shipping tomorrow, then they said another week... and this went on and on. At the time, no one else seemed to carry it or have it in stock. Might well be worth it, if you can get your hands on it, but just had to warn ya about dealing with them directly. 2-3 weeks may never come.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Doesn't really matter if you go dual regulator, or all in one. Both set-up's will give you the same results in the end. You need certain components from the typical RRFPR kit anyway, like the tank adapter... etc. If you already have that on the way.... I would just add the 2025 begi, and be done with it!

+1
    I was thinking of doing this also, I already have the Riva RRFPR and my mids are lean when the WOT is 11.9.

What kind of cost are you looking at for the 2025? Where can I get one? To run this you woud need a fuel rail , correct?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    I was thinking of doing this also, I already have the Riva RRFPR and my mids are lean when the WOT is 11.9.

What kind of cost are you looking at for the 2025? Where can I get one? To run this you woud need a fuel rail , correct?
    how Lean? Mid to high 13s are fine.

+1
    idle is mid 13's and midrange is high 13's to low 14's like 13.8-14.2.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    idle is mid 13's and midrange is high 13's to low 14's like 13.8-14.2.
    IMO 14.2 off boost is fine. Seadoo has these machines mid 13s wot from the factory.

the 2025 is worth i think $220. the 2035 is $339. both kits come with all the necessary components like lines and tank adapter and so on. i just was not sure if one was easier then other to work worth or yielded better results. and bama just so you know when i had the factory charger and injectors i was running 13.5 at 5000 and 12.0 at wot with just a 3" riva intake

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information