2010 RXT-X with no Display

I haven't done anything to the boat since my last race about a month ago. Went to fire her up last night, and got NO display or beep or anything. Hooked it up to battery charger, and within an hour was showing 75%. I tried again...and still nothing, but decided to go threw the process. Hit the start button, plugged in the key, hit the start button again, and it fired right up...in sport mode. I could tell by the sound of the engine, but still no display. Nothing like waiting till 3 weeks before I have to ship the boat to Lake Havasu...

Anyone have any simple idea's? Boat has Riva Racing Stage One Kit with speed override module installed. It has a 5 year warranty...so might be better to just bring it back to the dealership, but if something simple would rather learn to do more work on it myself. Thanks in advance.

It was just a blown 3amp fuse...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingDiablo666 View Post
    It was just a blown 3amp fuse...
    How long did it take to get over that high speed dismount at Racine? I was right behind you when #[email protected]%#&*%! LOL

I felt great the next day...and was ready to race Sunday...just took a couple pills and felt better. Thanks for not running me over, everyone did a great job of missing me bobbing in the water; got back on and finished the race...and think I passed a couple guys... Reggie got some great footage of it on his helmet cam...and I have it on video from the beach...looks worse than it was.

Reason for the blown fuse, fault code for bad sensor...replaced.

Thread Information