expressions of interest. Turbo+

Before I go ahead and pull it out just Gauging if there would be any interest in the Below.
    I was trying to sell the whole ski in AUS for 11k but no interest so looking to part it all out...

Starting with

Selling complete.

Aluminium Intake manifold and Fuel rail(fuel rail has washers to space it up on the Manifold not a perfect fit but works fine),
    Riva 08 8650 ecu with 12hrs with two keys and 50lb injectors.
    Waterjacketed Jpipe to Turbo
    Garrett 28r Turbo, Blacket with internal waste gate.It's a Nissan Pulsar GtiR Turbo (T28 slightly bigger front wheel) good for 17psi unmodified, I purchased it secondhand...
    Stainless Exhaust
    Aluminium Intercooler pipes
    xs intercooler
    Reloction bracket
    all oil, water, air and fuel Lines associated with setup and coolant bottle. All speed flow fittings. Turbo smart BOV and Manual boost T
    race tech RRFPR
    rossnemo Throttle Bodym with my 08 T-X sensors
    Innovate Gauge and Bosch Sensor and Boost Gauge...will sell the whole glove box and lid with Wiring and Gauges

Have had my 200hr T-X to 76MPH. 8600rpm. better tuning would see more..

Only thing that I would do is Ceramic coat Turbo and Exhaust, But dosn't get super hot. Motor Closed loop sits at 58degrees running coolant through Turbo. Have ran it at 7000rpm for 20mins up the coast and back no heat problems at all...
    Also Im running a Walbro Fuel pump which is not for sale

Custom made to Fit my 2008 RXT-X

Estimate Shipping to US to be $AU500. Sell complete set up $AU5000. Am open to reasonable offers and may consider selling some stuff seperate if no interest in the complete package

I'd rather not sell it all in bibs and bobs cause I need it all to run

The Second vid has the Intercooler in the Stock X position. not like that anymore

Thanks for looking

Morgan Hill, CA
    Interested in Riva 08 8650 ecu with 12hrs with two keys and 50lb injectors if you part it out.

Central MS
    Nice Setup...

Thread Information