Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2010 rxtx 260

  1. #1

    2010 rxtx 260

    Whats the best prop for my ski had ecu remap les cook
    Revs to 8600 4 in intate catch can
    Looking for ideas for alround prop what pitch
    Or just repitch the stock prop ??? Ideas fellas as I'm
    Ready to upgrade and stuck for answers


  2. #2
    2006 Turbo RXP boBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    STATE OF KUWAIT
    Posts
    1,034
    Solas 15/20 re-pitch to 14/18

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,599
    +1
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex1 View Post
    Whats the best prop for my ski had ecu remap les cook
    Revs to 8600 4 in intate catch can
    Looking for ideas for alround prop what pitch
    Or just repitch the stock prop ??? Ideas fellas as I'm
    Ready to upgrade and stuck for answers
    Depends on Temp. I have a 15/20R and spin the ski to 8600-8620 in the Fla. Summer Heat @ 81 MPH. 15/22R in the winter.

  4. #4
    2006 Turbo RXP boBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    STATE OF KUWAIT
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Glade Rider View Post
    Depends on Temp. I have a 15/20R and spin the ski to 8600-8620 in the Fla. Summer Heat @ 81 MPH. 15/22R in the winter.
    my advice was on Stock charger

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,599
    +1
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by boBO View Post
    my advice was on Stock charger

    Understand.... Didn't realize it was stock. thought he was upgrading... Early... no coffee yet..

  6. #6
    JT jpt7779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Texas Lake Bob Sandlin
    Posts
    3,851
    +1
    742
    just contact Erik at www.speedfreeksracing.com he will do his magic and you will 100% satisfied!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    just contact Erik at www.speedfreeksracing.com he will do his magic and you will 100% satisfied!
    +1

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne australia
    Posts
    7
    Do you need to use a 83 nozzle?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 RXTX-260 IBR system
    By Glade Rider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:51 PM
  2. 2010 RXTX 260 ECU / GPS Limiter
    By Glade Rider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:48 PM
  3. Intake Install / 2010 RXTX-260
    By Glade Rider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:31 PM
  4. 2010 RXTX-260 SC Washer Question
    By Glade Rider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:15 PM
  5. FS 2010 rxtx 260 and IS models ecu rs no gps limiter
    By rxpstan in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •