Thread: Seadoo Wetsuits

Question Seadoo Wetsuits

Looking at a couple of them and they are about $200 give or take. 2 piece. Jacket and sleeveless bottom part so you can wear it without a jacket or a jacket if it is cold. Is it really that good?

LADIES $180

MENS $200

Not too bad but last season I bought an Oneill 2 piece for 145ish. Its a 2 piece with a jacket and a long John suit (tank top style shoulders). The entire suit is a 2mm except when you put the jacket on, you of course now have 4mm across the chest and back.

Anyone know of a cheaper place to buy it besides seadoo.com or the dealership?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by aklim View Post
    Anyone know of a cheaper place to buy it besides seadoo.com or the dealership?

www.overtons.com

www.bartswatersports.com

So you're looking to buy a seadoo wetsuit only? I bought mine online while shopping high and low for name brands like jetpilot and Oneill. I went through google many times to find specific suits and dealers etc.
    For some reason, wetsuit shopping can be a real pain in the ass, mainly if you're looking for something specific like I was. And then you gotta worry about sizing between brands and models so now you have to try the suits on at your local places first.

Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo! View Post
    So you're looking to buy a seadoo wetsuit only? I bought mine online while shopping high and low for name brands like jetpilot and Oneill. I went through google many times to find specific suits and dealers etc.
    For some reason, wetsuit shopping can be a real pain in the ass, mainly if you're looking for something specific like I was. And then you gotta worry about sizing between brands and models so now you have to try the suits on at your local places first.
    Seadoo is known to me. I don't know much about the other alternatives. I like those features though.

Thread Information