Jettrim Seat Covers

I need some help or advice fellas.

I have an 06 RXT and trying to decide on a Jettrim seat cover. My brother has a riva racing seat and the feel and the ride is excellent without giving me rashes and burn marks.

My question is what slip or material is on the Riva racing so I can order my Jettrim cover to be the same. Also Jettrims website pictures are very blurry so can't tell the difference. I would order the riva seat but I want an all black seat.

I want the one with the flames on it but don't know if thats the retro design or not

Thanks

JetTrim is bad ass. I love mine and I have the carbon texture and the snakeskin texture. Both are medium traction grip I believe. I paid $215 about for the seat installed. I was able to drive there in person to pick the textures and colors after putting ideas together online first.
    I chose to go with the flame sticthing for an additional $15 or so Not a retro option....just tell them you want it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo! View Post
    JetTrim is bad ass. I love mine and I have the carbon texture and the snakeskin texture. Both are medium traction grip I believe. I paid $215 about for the seat installed. I was able to drive there in person to pick the textures and colors after putting ideas together online first.
    I chose to go with the flame sticthing for an additional $15 or so Not a retro option....just tell them you want it.
    Got a picture of the Flame stitching?

so what are my options in terms of material because I cant find any information on the website.

so what are my options in terms of material because I cant find any information on the website. I basically just want it to look exactly like the riva seat just all black.

+1
    Its under swatches....call and talk to the lady that works there..she will send you different materials. And colors in In the mail for free...

Quote Originally Posted by b_dolla44 View Post
    Its under swatches....call and talk to the lady that works there..she will send you different materials. And colors in In the mail for free...
    Thanks appreciate it. You got any pics of your seat?

Thread Information