Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

impeller help please!!

I have a 2011 fzr sho i have done the riva water box and free flow exhaust kit, intake manifold upgade kit,bov,riva intake grate,riva rideplate, and a riva air intake so far..now im looking to upgrade the jet pump or impeller what are my options here? I want to have more top end speed.can anyone help on witch impeller i should get or what to get as far as the whole pump setup?

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LI JETSKIER53190 View Post
    I have a 2011 fzr sho i have done the riva water box and free flow exhaust kit, intake manifold upgade kit,bov,riva intake grate,riva rideplate, and a riva air intake so far..now im looking to upgrade the jet pump or impeller what are my options here? I want to have more top end speed.can anyone help on witch impeller i should get or what to get as far as the whole pump setup?
    if you want more speed go with the dynafly impeller, The pitch will need to be about a 21 pitch.

+1
    skat 13/22 will be perfect for those mod's. i personally found alot of cavitation with the solas.

Have just been thr the whole after market impellor thing and changed back to the original , printed out the pitch gragh and tweeked the original as needed, no cost except time and the original impellor is far better anyway.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaussie View Post
    Have just been thr the whole after market impellor thing and changed back to the original , printed out the pitch gragh and tweeked the original as needed, no cost except time and the original impellor is far better anyway.
    no slam at you but I wonder how many "original" impellers are being run at the world finals...or at mud bug

I'm thinking of getting the scat 13/23 what do you guys think. I don't want to have to go threw all the repitching and stuff.

+1
    thats what im running right now...i have good hole shot and decent top end....r-2 re-flash / c-3 etc @8200 rpms in texas heat...I can launch neck to neck with a stage 2 rxt-x then pull him barley on top.

cool and how many of us race at the world finals

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaussie View Post
    cool and how many of us race at the world finals
    I think thats besides the point considering that many of the folks here are trying to squeeze every bit of performance possible out of these machines.

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LI JETSKIER53190 View Post
    I'm thinking of getting the scat 13/23 what do you guys think. I don't want to have to go threw all the repitching and stuff.
    Your gonna have to go thru that if you want to get all the performance your looking for in an aftermarket prop, i am running a skat 13/24 repitch great pull and amazing holeshot difference with a solas cavitation and solas actually gives you around a mile in topend compared with the skat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information