Polaris SL900 ignition problem, 2 of 3 plugs are working! Please advice!

Hello! I got 1997 Polaris Sl900 with red domestic engine. It was running all summer just fine, now I got some problem. It doesnt go fast and works unstable. I opened the seat, and unplugged plugs one by one. So what I found out is that 2 of plugs are working and third one (that is more close to the nose of jet-ski) is not working. The plugs are brand new and original ones. Half an hour running on them. What I think is that its a plug wire problem. Or may be its a bad ignition coil. What can you suggest? What is the problem, why is one of the spark plugs (one of cylinders) is not working? Shall I replace the ignition coil with spark plugs wires? Or can the wire be replaced itself? Where to get cheapest ignition coil for this model? Please advice, many thanks in advance.

Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Welcome to the Hulk

John Zigler has alot of polaris parts. Rock County Jet Ski 608-743-1305 9am-5pm central time mon-fri

Your homework for tonight is to start reviewing. You will find alot of useful info here to help you figure out your problem.

Front Royal VA
    You need to check to see if the mag (Front) cylinder is able to run. You can move a known good wire to it and see if it fires. Try running one cylinder at a time with plugs taken out of the other two. Then you can test the wires on different cylinders to verify you dont have a fuel problem.

Thread Information