Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    sp_RXP_GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Greece,Athens
    Posts
    148

    300x water & oil in the intercooler

    Hello guys.my friends 300x is with 30hours.after its ride we find lot of water & oil (this milky thing) in the intercooler & intake...any help & suggestions??? stock ski with only mods riva module & intake grate...


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    3,048
    +1
    336
    its blow by from the catch can and BOV cleaning the ICer is a deal that just needs to be done on the new 300's totally normal

  3. #3
    Olomana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tahiti, French Polynesia
    Posts
    1,414
    +1
    76
    Something like that? Normal and worst in hot and humid country.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-06-30_17-19-13_975.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	253032Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-06-30_17-19-04_135.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	253033
    Quote Originally Posted by sp_RXP_GR View Post
    Hello guys.my friends 300x is with 30hours.after its ride we find lot of water & oil (this milky thing) in the intercooler & intake...any help & suggestions??? stock ski with only mods riva module & intake grate...

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    244
    I had that on mines also totally normal

  5. #5
    sp_RXP_GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Greece,Athens
    Posts
    148
    sorry guys but what do you mean by saying normal??? for a 17000 euro ski is normal to take half of the ski apart after each ride to clean all these milky stuff??? the ski is 300 rpm down because of this...is there any solution???anything!!!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sp_RXP_GR View Post
    sorry guys but what do you mean by saying normal???
    I would not consider that as a normal especially for finding water (that gets mixed with oil and becomes milky) if it is from leak not condensation.

    For finding oil, that is somewhat normal for S/C engine especially with such poorly designed catch can setup which needs a vast improvement.

    Do you see any liquid (oil/water) inside the pinky tube by the bottom of the air intake tract?

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    244
    That milky stuff is also made when u fog the charger am positive

  8. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by KakaroT View Post
    That milky stuff is also made when u fog the charger am positive
    Well seeing as I have never fogged my Sc once and I have it it's def not the cause over fogging can add to it but Its not the cause.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KakaroT View Post
    That milky stuff is also made when u fog the charger am positive
    What about the source of the water that makes oil milky stuff if not from condensation?
    That's what it worries me...

  10. #10
    sp_RXP_GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Greece,Athens
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreenman View Post
    I would not consider that as a normal especially for finding water (that gets mixed with oil and becomes milky) if it is from leak not condensation.

    For finding oil, that is somewhat normal for S/C engine especially with such poorly designed catch can setup which needs a vast improvement.

    Do you see any liquid (oil/water) inside the pinky tube by the bottom of the air intake tract?
    of course its not normal.and finding oil in any engines intake is not normal...i run my s/c (shit doo) ski 8760-8780 rpm...including cc races for one season...i have 100hours now.no oil,no nothing...i agree with the poorly designed catch can...but i have to admit that these engines have tones of problems...i dont know why people dont share them...every kawa here is broken...including 300xs.
    now a small amount of water inside the intercooler is normal.this water is created from the temperature difference.(hot air-cold water)...its normal...now the oil think is not normal at all...i am starting to believe that its piston rings problem...to much boost,rings dont seal & the catch can blows the oil in the filter-supercharger-intercooler...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 10:31 PM
  2. MSX 150 Water in oil and oil in the intake??
    By brad3384 in forum MSX/Matrix
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 11:18 PM
  3. Water Flow in the Intercooler
    By Livin on the Edge in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 10:24 AM
  4. What's the best oil in the STX?
    By PhilnEdee in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:36 AM
  5. How to install the amp/speakers in the waverunner
    By picaflor in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 01:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •