Seadoo Dealers in or around the St.Louis/Fenton Mo area

I've acquired a 1997 Seadoo Xp and was looking for a dealer around the st. Louis area and was wondering where the nearest place around was? And who has good service and where you seadoo guys take your watercraft. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mbrown2858 View Post
    I've acquired a 1997 Seadoo Xp and was looking for a dealer around the st. Louis area and was wondering where the nearest place around was? And who has good service and where you seadoo guys take your watercraft. Thanks
    If you find 1 let me know! I am also looking...I can tell you to avoid chesterfield valley power sports!

Hard to find a good shop that takes pride in there work or doesn't try to scam everyone that walks in through the door with bogus claims and repair bills..that's for sure.

Im in the same sorta boat!

Is that the same as St. Louis Powersports that of hwy 44 by the old chrysler plant?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbrown2858 View Post
    Is that the same as St. Louis Powersports that of hwy 44 by the old chrysler plant?
    Nope, they are different, that place you mentioned seems ok. I havnt used them for repair work but i did purchase some replacement parts and misc items from there when i was swapping motors in my ski. What are you looking to have done?

I was gonna time mine there but they were too busy at the time and i was under a vacation deadline ha-ha.

Oh alright. I just want to get it winterized, and have someone check it all out that knows what their doing. And check carbs, clean and rebuild if neccessary. I just got it and don't know a lot about skis and just hate to get stranded way out on the water. And keep everything in good shape.

I know a guy/shop that does winterizing how-ever Im not sure i could "recommend" him. He seemed like a great guy and new his stuff but he told me he test-drove my Ski on the river for 40 minutes and stated it was good to go and rode great.... I towed it 4 hours away to table rock lake and drove it for 10 minutes before it ran like crap and cant get past 4k rpms. Now its at a shop down in springfield but the shops out of idea's on what the issue could be......that being said i find it extremely hard to believe he even put it in the water.....makes me really wonder what he did/didnt do to it...but charged me for..

This Story^^ has been the story of my life the past 2-3 years while dealing with "Mechanics" and boat repair shops...have yet to have a good experience with any of them....most of them are out of business at this point.."Wonder why!"..

Oh man that sucks. Id be aggravated with all that, especially going that far afer its supposed to be good to go. I really like Table Rock. We go down their every year and go fishing on Taneycomo and rented a ski on Table Rock this year and now I had to get one. Lol

Thread Information