+1

supercharger question

I have a question I have a 2006 RXP 215 HP that has a ET 140 wheel and the spacer on the supercharger, my ski has a stage 3+ kit on it. I am wanting to know that when I rebuild the supercharger what do I need to set the slip on the clutches at? And is it recommended after a certain amount of hours of rebuilding it do I need to pull out again and ensure the nut is still tight on the end of the shaft?

Then another questionis I have a 2004 GTX 4-tech supercharged 185 HP and it has the fizzle jr. intercooler on it along with the stage 1 kit from Riva and the GEN 11 supercharger wheel from RIVA, and am rebuilding that supercharger also and was wanting to know what I need to set the slip on it as well?

Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by frogurt View Post
    I have a question I have a 2006 RXP 215 HP that has a ET 140 wheel and the spacer on the supercharger, my ski has a stage 3+ kit on it. I am wanting to know that when I rebuild the supercharger what do I need to set the slip on the clutches at? And is it recommended after a certain amount of hours of rebuilding it do I need to pull out again and ensure the nut is still tight on the end of the shaft?

Then another questionis I have a 2004 GTX 4-tech supercharged 185 HP and it has the fizzle jr. intercooler on it along with the stage 1 kit from Riva and the GEN 11 supercharger wheel from RIVA, and am rebuilding that supercharger also and was wanting to know what I need to set the slip on it as well?

Thanks
    I would pull it every 10-15 hrs maybe 20 and check the slip on the 140. Depends really on how rough your water conditions are. Excessive unhooking can cause premature clutch wear.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by frogurt View Post

Rebuild at 100 hours,15-20 hours on the slip reset/check...and 175-180 inch lbs on the slip with a S3 setup turning 8550 rpm

90 inch lbs will be more than enough on the slip for this setup..

Thanks

Thread Information