Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Where can i buy a valve cover that looks this?


    thanks


  2. #2
    home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    port st lucie fl
    Posts
    3,471
    i think you are just missing the cover that goes over itsomeone said they stoped putting them on..any 07 has it and i am sure many other years

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    i think you are just missing the cover that goes over itsomeone said they stoped putting them on..any 07 has it and i am sure many other years
    I know it has no purpose i just like the way it looks. Gotta try to find one off an older ski

  4. #4
    home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    port st lucie fl
    Posts
    3,471
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011gti View Post
    I know it has no purpose i just like the way it looks. Gotta try to find one off an older ski
    look in the classifieds and or post a wtb post there someone has one..

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    mishawaka,in
    Posts
    58
    look on ebay they are there

  6. #6
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,691
    +1
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011gti View Post
    I know it has no purpose i just like the way it looks. Gotta try to find one off an older ski
    Here you are:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Seado...item3a62b59331

    It is not me but it will helps!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Va Beach, VA
    Posts
    48

    Installing Cover

    I have an '10 RXT-X with a stage one kit. I ordered a cover like that from Ebay. I still havent put it on yet because on the 2010 at least there are no bolts in the holes in the valve cover to snap the plastic cover onto. I do not know whats is in those holes or if they are even threaded yet so i was reluctant to just go and buy the screws and put them in. ANyone have any info on this?

  8. #8
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,691
    +1
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Motors4fun View Post
    I have an '10 RXT-X with a stage one kit. I ordered a cover like that from Ebay. I still havent put it on yet because on the 2010 at least there are no bolts in the holes in the valve cover to snap the plastic cover onto. I do not know whats is in those holes or if they are even threaded yet so i was reluctant to just go and buy the screws and put them in. ANyone have any info on this?
    You have to threaded the holes of the valvecover and buy 4 of these:420641488

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Where can I buy 1/2-3/4" inline pressure control valves?
    By mjh3ides in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 10:15 PM
  2. Where can I buy prefilter material?
    By JAG in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:18 PM
  3. Where can I buy an inline filter for Riva IC?
    By Hecyan in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 04:15 PM
  4. where Can I buy the right pump to change oil?
    By CarFanatic in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 06:27 PM
  5. where can i buy these washers
    By bobscott in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •