Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bi-polar women

+1

Bi-polar women

Well I have to say congrats to Geo and his new wife to be but i am on the other side of the spectrum.I moved to Florida with my chick back in July from California.I had noticed her little spats here and there and just wrote it off as "JUST WOMEN" Now it's gotten to the point that I can't do anything right and I can't even go to the gas station without her feeling left out..

An incident I had a couple of weeks ago I had to pick her up from the bar she worked at and her friends said she was unable to drive and come get her. I go and pick her up and the whole drive back she is telling me what an asshole i am and get the **** out!!! We get home and she then proceeds to try and call the cops on me(not knowing i disconnected the phone-line cause she was hammered)and grabs a Michael Meyers type knife and starts screaming at the top of her lungs to get out.

Trying to calm this crazy bitch down she then proceeds outside to stab my 20's on my Dodge truck. I am fricken pissed and had to call one her family members into the situation from my cell-phone inside my closet.
    45 minutes later the family member arrive trying to calm the wack-job down. She finally calms down and ends up not remembering a thing!!!!
    I also forgot to mention about the door she busted down and the window she punched through while I was waiting in the closet for her family member to arrive!!!

All the next day she was kissing my ass and apologizing over and over again but I am just playing possum till I have my affairs in order to get the hell out...

It took everything I had that night to not beat the living daylights out of this chick!! I don't know why I was the bad guy when all i did was pick her up and save her from driving hammered!!! She was screaming for me to get out but how could I leave when she stabbed all 4 tires off my truck???

I know this is a pretty crazy story but I had to share with my watercraft buddies and wonder if anybody else has been with some bi-polar chicks??
    There is way more to this adventure but I don't want to sit here all night.
    All I can say now is atleast there is no ties between us and I can escape clean.....
    Last edited by red rider; 12-29-2006 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by red rider View Post
    Well I have to say congrats to Geo and his new wife to be but i am on the other side of the spectrum.I moved to Florida with my chick back in July from California.I had noticed her little spats here and there and just wrote it off as "JUST WOMEN" Now it's gotten to the point that I can't do anything right and I can't even go to the gas station without her feeling left out..

An incident I had a couple of weeks ago I had to pick her up from the bar she worked at and her friends said she was unable to drive and come get her. I go and pick her up and the whole drive back she is telling me what an asshole i am and get the **** out!!! We get home and she then proceeds to try and call the cops on me(not knowing i disconnected the phone-line cause she was hammered)and grabs a Michael Meyers type knife and starts screaming at the top of her lungs to get out.

Trying to calm this crazy bitch down she then proceeds outside to stab my 20's on my Dodge truck. I am fricken pissed and had to call one her family members into the situation from my cell-phone inside my closet.
    45 minutes later the family member arrive trying to calm the wack-job down. She finally calms down and ends up not remembering a thing!!!!
    I also forgot to mention about the door she busted down and the window she punched through while I was waiting in the closet for her family member to arrive!!!

All the next day she was kissing my ass and apologizing over and over again but I am just playing possum till I have my affairs in order to get the hell out...

It took everything I had that night to not beat the living daylights out of this chick!! I don't know why I was the bad guy when all i did was pick her up and save her from driving hammered!!! She was screaming for me to get out but how could I leave when she stabbed all 4 tires off my truck???

I know this is a pretty crazy story but I had to share with my watercraft buddies and wonder if anybody else has been with some bi-polar chicks??
    There is way more to this adventure but I don't want to sit here all night.
    All I can say now is atleast there is no ties between us and I can escape clean.....
    Your mistake was disconnecting the phone. You should have called the cops. If I were you I wouldn't wait I'd get my **** and get the hell out. You must have friends or family who can help $$$ if needed?

Drunk people speak the truth she just doesn't have the balls to speak her mind sober.

Leave now before she kills you, or worse chops off "little" red rider while you are asleep

+1
    Money is not the issue. I have stuff i need to get rid of before i go. Packing as light as possible. Here's a pic of her and my dog. I am taking my dog.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laura&dakota.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	13285  

That seems to be a normal bi-polar reaction.
    But I have to say you need to either get her help NOW
    or get out ASAP.
    You WILL find yourself in a situation of defending yourself
    against an attack from her and believe me when I say
    you don't want to be put into the postiton.
    You also need to make a police report EVERYTIME
    something happens with her regardless of how minor.
    The reason being is DOCUMENTATION.
    If you run into a situation where the cops are called by her,
    you have the paperwork to cover your A$$, it doesn't come
    down to her word against yours.
    Trust me when I say I have been there and it can get VERY scary.

Good luck
    Rudedog

+1
    That's a problem with living down here....alot of folks get overwhelmed with the "S Florida nightlife"......You have to remember ALOT of the people down here are either A)filthy rich or B)vacationing(I used to do the same thing before I moved here)......It's takes discipline to live down here and not go overboard.....Good Luck.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaybat View Post
    That's a problem with living down here....alot of folks get overwhelmed with the "S Florida nightlife"......You have to remember ALOT of the people down here are either A)filthy rich or B)vacationing(I used to do the same thing before I moved here)......It's takes discipline to live down here and not go overboard.....Good Luck.
    I agree with kaybat,Party all the time

On a serious note calling the cops doe'snt always work, i don't know how cops are up north but down here the man goes to jail right or wrong, could be a circumstance here or there that it goes the other way but for your protection when she starts you should leave. It's easier than going to jail. I had a girl friend that liked to behave the same way and i'm sorry it never got better just worse!!!!
    Last edited by Alex13; 12-29-2006 at 08:43 AM.

Sounds like borderline personality disorder.

Run Forrest..........Run!

TRIPLE PIPES ARE 2-STROKE TURBOS allcool's Avatar
    Must be the s fl air

I have known women similar to that here in s fl
    Always look for the telltale drible from the side of the mouth... or elsewhere, when they come home.

As soon as they meet or hear of your other women, it gets worse...
    be very carefull you tread on VERY thin ice here in s fl.

Dog looks scared! just kidding

I have had 2 whackbags myself. You just need to get out ASAP and move on with your life. I agree with the previous post. IF she hates you drunk, then somewhere deep inside she hates you. Life is too short to try to figure out why, or try to "fix" her problems. Move on, and find someone who is worth your time and effort. There are a few normal ones out there. Although normal is a relative term when it comes to women.

+1
    I am going to get out of here next Friday. i am going to miss Florida and all the riding there is to do out here. California has nothing like this to offer and you have to drive hours to get anywhere decent.. Oh well i am going back to strippers!! They may be head cases as well but atleast they leave in the morning...LOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information