Thread: cdi upgrade

cdi upgrade

i hear everyone talk about a ignition upgrade for the 750. where do u get them at?

+1
    I think you mean the 700's.

The fuji motors (750 & 780) had pretty reliable ignition systems. I think you can run other CDI's from the 780 and maybe 785 in your 750 to get different ignition curves, but as a complete kit there was never anything offered by POlaris as an upgrade.

KJ

+1
    i have many good, used 750 ignition componants here, if you need.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by john zigler View Post
    i have many good, used 750 ignition componants here, if you need.
    John it seems with few exceptions when any of ask for parts, you're able to say "yeah, I have one of those". I really need to get up to your shop sometime and just see what you have going on around there.

......Or better yet, maybe a whole bunch of us can get up that way........ Maybe a RCJS/Watcon sponsored Polaris (or general Greenhulk) Midwest Gathering?!?!?!?!?!?! I think Lake St. Clair was the general consensus for the 2012 Gathering, but we can certainly put plans into motion for a huge bash some time in the near future in the Janesville area. Bouy course, speed runs, drag runs, rec rides.........there's a whole lot we could do. We can also break a bunch of parts and need replacements

KJ

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonmtz View Post
    John it seems with few exceptions when any of ask for parts, you're able to say "yeah, I have one of those". I really need to get up to your shop sometime and just see what you have going on around there.

......Or better yet, maybe a whole bunch of us can get up that way........ Maybe a RCJS/Watcon sponsored Polaris (or general Greenhulk) Midwest Gathering?!?!?!?!?!?! I think Lake St. Clair was the general consensus for the 2012 Gathering, but we can certainly put plans into motion for a huge bash some time in the near future in the Janesville area. Bouy course, speed runs, drag runs, rec rides.........there's a whole lot we could do. We can also break a bunch of parts and need replacements

KJ

KJ Johns shop rocks, tons of parts!! i only live about 20 minutes north of him, and a gathering around here would be awesome! you have the Rock River and lake Waubesa( even though its from what i understand a dirty lake) and only 20 -30 minutes north you have Lake Kegonsa, Lake Mendota, Lake Menona, Mendota and Menona being IN madison!! they are some realllly fun lakes Mendota has a nice area called 3 foot bay, TONS of boaters and what not hang out there, also close to a channel with food along it.

+1
    ROAD TRIP!!! Count me in.....

Banned User
    +1
    Lake Michigan in Milwaukee is a great place to ride and never too crowded. Miles and miles of beautiful shoreline and a great sandy beach I know of. I took Rizzo there and they loved it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Lake Michigan in Milwaukee is a great place to ride and never too crowded. Miles and miles of beautiful shoreline and a great sandy beach I know of. I took Rizzo there and they loved it
    How about waves Bryan?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Banned User
    +1
    What about waves???? You haven't had fun on a ski unless you have been on 6 footers. Waves so big you can't see over them. The waves are most of the fun. Not to mention the wakes from the big boats. Most days out there are good, you just have to pay attention to the forecast. The best part is thats its never crowded. Its way too big for that.

Thread Information