Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EZ Port 3 dock ?

Hi guys, new to the forum looking for some opinions.

Hi guys, I'm planning on picking up a pair of EZ Port 3 jet ski docks for my skis during the weekend and I was wondering if someone know anything about this brand and model. This are the drive on type with rollers.

This are the ones that I'm looking at http://www.ez-dock.com/en/ez-dock-pr...t-2-and-3.html

Any help will be greatly appreciat it

+1
    Those are def top of the list. Rollers are nice to push the ski off and they keep the bottom from getting scratched up, you just have to be real careful because its also much easier to overshoot and smash the bulkhead. These are deep in the front though to help prevent that

Thanks for the quick reply, you mentioned they are top of the list, ar eyou talking about brand or roller type? or both?

Thanks again.

+1
    No that's my list that I just made up ha ha. I'm on and off a lot of those things. I never pay attention to brands our anything I just know what the different ones look like. I couldn't tell you much about durability but ease of use and stability, those are great

+1
    I know this is an old thread, but I have a few of these EZ Port 3's that we have only used for kayaks and our sail boat.
    I just purchased a Seadoo GTX 300, and will get it in a month.
    When at the boat show, the EZ dock sales man tried to sell me a new upgraded EZ port with more rollers, saying that they were much easier to get off and on...

I just bought some marine grease, and a gun with the needle attachment to lube the rollers. Are these still good to use, and wont scratch the bottom, or should I look at getting a new model and trade in one of the old ports ?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

+1
    While I haven't had any direct experience with them... I have had several skis come my way with fairly significant gouges in the hull from floating docks, and roller trailers.

Again, maybe people are running up on them too quick, or the new composite isn't holding up well, probably both. I'd stay away from the things entirely.

Better off outfitting them with carpeted bunks.

I do, however, have a sea-ray boat with a roller trailer, and it ate the crap out of my hull. A bunch of gelcoat repair and a trailer retrofit later, I'll never use plastics again.

+1
    Is anyone using EZ Port 3's ? I know these have a few years on them, they came with the house we purchased.
    I read the Hull Truth that some people were complaining that the rollers damaged the hull on their Yama's.

Anyone have experience with the docks damaging their hull ?

Also, can you tell me the roller setup for 3 seater Seadoo ?
    Last edited by mr_video; 03-09-2017 at 04:41 PM.

+1
    Ive been using one since 2010 when i had a yamaha fxsho...this past year i used it on a rxt 260 and rxtx 300...the rollers adjust up and down , it takes some fiddling around to get it right for your ski, be careful pulling onto it especially if you are in sport mode , you can easily smash into the bulkhead and you will find yourself pulling on the brake , but it wont help , ask me how i know ,lol...

+1
    As long as it's rated to float your ski, it'll be fine. I've used them before and the're really easy. A little bit of throttle is all you need to get it up there. Hitting them hard is how you damage your ski. Idle up to it, line up, and give it a little gas and you're good.

+1
    Anyone around with experience greasing these EZ port 3? I have the adaptor on my grease gun and the grease goes in... but comes out the same hole.. not going to the sides.. any suggestions?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information