Banned User
    +1

2011 IJSBA World Finals pictures and video's

Tuesday

Well here's what you missed today. The day started off gray, gloomy and windy. Towards the afternoon, the rain started for a short time. It cleared quickly enough, and now we have bright sunshine. Thunderstorms were, and are, in the forecast.

I shot some "random" video, just to give you and idea of the sights and sounds of the first day of qualifying at the World Finals. NOTE: the pits are jammed packed. I have never seen it that full, in the last 3 years, on a Tuesday morning!!!!
    Enjoy;

+1
    Thanks for posting...I'm heading to Havasu tomorrow to catch the final days. Are any other vendors doing demo rides besides Seadoo?
    Great pics and Vids!

Banned User
    +1
    Here's the onboard footage from Johny X-2(2 camera's-front and rear), combined with the footage I shot, as a tribute to the X-2 Army.
    You may have to watch it more than once, as there is a lot of action, and the racing was very close. I hope you enjoy;

Thanks to Johnny X-2 for providing me with the footage to make what I hope is a great video........

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    Here's the onboard footage from Johny X-2(2 camera's-front and rear), combined with the footage I shot, as a tribute to the X-2 Army.
    You may have to watch it more than once, as there is a lot of action, and the racing was very close. I hope you enjoy;

Thanks to Johnny X-2 for providing me with the footage to make what I hope is a great video........
    What happened to Johnny? Looks like he had them covered....got tired? Love your editing! LOVE IT!

Banned User
    +1
    thanks,
    He got passed...that's what happened.
    Charlie just sat back and watched....you could see him stalking Jonny. It was a classic move...Jonny looked left, and charlie passed to the right. i think jonny might have gotten a little water ingestion too on the 2nd to the last lap. looked like his ski slowed a bit. It was a great race to watch.

Banned User
    +1
    Here is a video I shot on Friday of the first heat of GP Ski;

There is some great action in that video, and if you blink, you might miss it. Those guys were charging hard, and this was only for qualifying and pole position. Sorry I didn't get the end of the video-memory card ran out........
    Oh, and there's no music or other editing special effects-this is just what the race looked like from the tower. Those of you watching online, didn't see anything until Saturday, so I thought I'd show you what you missed.

Thread Information