Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    2008 Kawasaki ultra 250x spark plugs!

    Hi!

    I was wondering if i can put cr9eix spark plugs in my jetski? I have cr9eia in right now but they want $92.00 for 4 plugs. The manual calls for pmr9b but they are $113.00 for the 4 plugs.

    I was just wondering if it would hurt my jetski if i put in the cr9eix? Whats the difference?

    Thanks for the help

    Ricky


  2. #2
    CR9EIX work perfectly and are ~ 7.00 a plug. Difference is iridium vs. platinum.

  3. #3
    JET250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia mate fair dinkum.
    Posts
    1,278
    +1
    2
    remember to keep the caps from your old plugs.

  4. #4
    The CR9EIX is a good plug, I have them in all my skis.

    The new CR9EIX plugs come with tips/caps now.

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by OC_JAX View Post
    The CR9EIX is a good plug, I have them in all my skis.

    The new CR9EIX plugs come with tips/caps now.
    X2..........

  6. #6
    2005 RXT Red08Ultra250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dunedin, FL
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by priszm View Post
    Hi!

    I was wondering if i can put cr9eix spark plugs in my jetski? I have cr9eia in right now but they want $92.00 for 4 plugs. The manual calls for pmr9b but they are $113.00 for the 4 plugs.

    I was just wondering if it would hurt my jetski if i put in the cr9eix? Whats the difference?

    Thanks for the help

    Ricky
    $113 for the PMR9B? should be about half that.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    85
    Cr9ek work the best and are $38 for all 4...u will need the caps tho

  8. #8
    Check Amazon. They (PMR9B) are $10.75 a plug right now.

  9. #9
    Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Naples Florida
    Posts
    828
    +1
    27
    I switched to the CR9EIX's a couple years ago, much more consistent than the stock plugs

  10. #10
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    that would be personal choice and opinion. never had to replace a set yet due to fouling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawi-Guy View Post
    I switched to the CR9EIX's a couple years ago, much more consistent than the stock plugs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 Kawasaki ultra 250x supercharger!
    By priszm in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. JETSKI JUNKIES - Testing 2008 Kawasaki Ultra 250X!!!
    By JETSKI JUNKIES in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 01:17 AM
  3. FS 2008 kawasaki ultra 250x super clean
    By SAL08HO in forum Kawasaki Skis
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:58 PM
  4. FS 2008 Kawasaki Ultra 250x 4 sale ...MUST READ!!
    By PowerShot in forum Kawasaki Skis
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:16 PM
  5. 2008 Kawasaki Ultra 250X Starting Issue
    By RNYE in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •