Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: wedoseadoo

Banned User

wedoseadoo

Quote Originally Posted by wedoseadoo
    By the way if they keep all the Polaris's over there my feelings will not be hurt.My personal belief is that they should have dug a big azz hole and dumped them in it,after all fluids were drained of course.
    Fixed:

sick 'em fellas.

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=97197
    Last edited by wetherby; 12-31-2006 at 10:34 PM. Reason: I changed my mind

That guy is his own worst enemy! he has a whole entourage of people who hate him ! I'm going to let this one slide cause it's in a different section but if that A -hole pops into the Polaris section again I'm on it! and thats sad cause I really could care less about that site but Polaris bashers are worse! Z

Banned User
    Yah Scott, I suppose you're right.......

Oh! I didn't mean for u to delete it! I was going to let the rest of the posse handle him! I just dissed him and was waiting for a reply before I went for the kill! so far he hasn't been back to the Polaris section! Z

Banned User
    Sorry Scott, I let my frustration get the best of me.

Trolls like him hack me off.

Fixed
    Last edited by wetherby; 12-31-2006 at 10:34 PM.

www.springbreak-florida.com rgard32's Avatar
    dont mind wedoseadoo hes just never ridden a Pro 785 before lol....

seriously thou...the guy has no life..he posts ALL DAY EVERY DAY..i mean comon...lol.

Why even worry about Wedo? He has as much credibility on these forums as tHe WaTeRhAwK. I just feel sorry for the newbies that actually follow some of his advice. The guy claims to be a top notch mechanic and doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. It's scary and a little sad some of the crap he throws out there as knowledge.

Very good points!

+1
    Sometimes tolerance is one sided. Just continue to set an example with YOUR postings. That's all we really CAN do to make a positive change. Maybe the "expert" will decide to join the ranks of those that have spent the time, and have learned the ropes. If so, then you have one more person that contributes.
    If they are just stirring the pot, then you know it's just another jaded poster, who couldn't figure out how to get that top bolt out of the Polaris pipe without cutting the hull.

What is this all about... someone clue me in? Is is a fight over sea doo vs polaris or something...??? I have been getting alot of help with my sea doo over at pwctoday.. just would never ask ANYTHING about polaris over there ever again PERIOD! Greenhulk hit's the spot for POLARIS... sea doo is another story from what I've experienced so far...

Maybe I'll catch up in the debate soon!

Jared

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information