Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    +1

GP1300r with Ported motor & More - Supercharged GTX in San Diego, CA

I will change the title of add to SOLD when I no longer have the skis.

Please read entire posting before asking questions. If you still have a question feel free to PM me or call me.

No calls will be accepted after 7:30pm. 619.203.3554 Joe

If I do not answer, leave a message with your name, your phone number and a time that is best to reach you. I work full time and I am also in school full time, so be patient if I don't call right back. Thanks

2003 Sea-Doo SuperCharged GTX 4stroke. $5200.00 obo Reduced to $4900

*It has a brand new motor that was just rebuilt. The motor rebuild included new cases, head, valves, and pistons. Remote oil filled oil presure gauge mounted under front seat (not seen in photos, but can be viewed at video clip below). Only about 2 soft break in hours. After inital 2 hour break-in, I ran a WOT with GPS in choppy water and got 61 MPH.
    (I just installed a rear air system)

*It is supercharged and has the metal washer upgrade. Modified intake, intake manifold and exhaust.

*Has a new steering cable and reverse cable.

*Has reverse and OPAS to make maneuvering easy!

*Has new HydroTurf mats (not seen in photos, but can be viewed at video clip below)

*Bar extensions with ODI lock-on Oury grips and finger throttle (not seen in photos, but can be viewed at video clip below)

*Electronic gauges give you multiple functions as you ride. It will tell you your direction, speed, distance traveled, water temperature, water depth and more!

*Rule bilge pump with a manual and float switches wired for constant 12v for safety on the water.

*Has a large storage in front of hull to keep all your gear dry while you ride.

*This GTX is a fully loaded luxury speed cruiser!

*On a scale of 1-10, I would rate this ski a 7. Has some minor scratches from docks, sand and trailer. One tiny tear in the side of the seat (see photo). Nothing you would not expected from a ski that is 8 years old.

Has a double trailer for holding two waverunners. Trailer also has a front storage rack and bearing buddies for the hubs.

2003 Yamaha GPR 1300 Muscle Craft! $4700.00 obo

*This hull only has a total of 76 hours, and 15 hours since the motor was fully rebuilt (7 hours on new pistons). Engine cases were ported and polished. Exhausts ports on heads were polished. ProX pistons were used. Motor is fuel injected, and controlled with a R&D fuel controller. Ski still has an oil pump but still requires premixing (with a ported motor & fuel controller you don't want to wash your pistons with too much fuel).

*Riva Heads with Girdle Kit

*Riva Power Filter on the intake for better breathing and water protection, Riva D-Plate with chip and Free Flow exhaust to get the exhaust out quickly.

*Aquavein Intake Grate, stuffed and sealed pump. An Aluminum SHO exit nozzle (Improves turning and wont break like the OEM plastic!). Stepped sponsons. Also has shimmed Riva Ride plate with Kerry cuts and Riva Trim Tabs.

*Has a custom built towing ski/wakeboard tower.

*Has Renthal handle bars with ODI Rouge grips. Billet FLY Racing start switch. Billet finger throttle. Factory adjustable trim retained.

*Has Hydro Turrf Mats.

*Ski is FAST! I have a best of 64 mph on the stock prop riding in the choppy ocean (Its on the rev limiter for a long time. Stock prop is way too small, but wanted to do all other mods before tuning for a prop). I just got a Solas 14/20 prop that was re-pitched by Impros to a 14/21 and will have a new speed # soon. I'm aiming for 76+ in choppy ocean or 80+ on calm lakes!

*On a scale of 1-10, I would rate this ski a 7. Has some minor scratches from docks, sand and trailer. Nothing you would not expected from a ski that is 8 years old.

*Trailer is made by FE Trailers. It is fully galvanized. I welded and modified the trailer specifically for this GPR, so that a large composite storage box could be mounted on the front. Have 2 Brand New tires with less than 400 miles on them (I live 5 miles from the water and only taken on one trip this year). Also has a spare tire. The winch and bow stop are new. The bunks are new, as is the carpeting on them. Also has new wiring with LED lighting. And as added protection, I sprayed the trailer with black Krylon paint. Also has baring buddies for the greasing the hubs.

Both jet skis can be bought together on a double trailer for $9200. Pretty firm on this price for both.

/IMG]

Here's a couple walk around photos I just took:

Both skis are a cold start with it being more than 24 hours since I last rode them.
    GTX-

GPR- don't laugh at me, but I had the throttle pulled when I went to start it... Stepping motor kills ignition if the throttle is not in the closed position for starting...

And here are the anchors:
    Last edited by wreckingball; 10-31-2011 at 12:11 PM.

+1
    Going to Green Valley, AZ for Thanksgiving. I'll be stopping to stay the night on my way in Yuma, AZ. If anyone is serious enough about buying, I can drive my truck and bring the skis instead of driving the family car.

+1
    The GPR also comes with a Magellan Meridian Platnum GPS with a RAM mount:

+1

+1
    ttt

+1
    I installed a new intake on the GTX. Still has the oil blow off line installed instead of a catch can. Now it can breath better and get almost direct air from the bridge section.

i wish you were local.. i would contribute to the daycare funds and dent my wallet for the gpr

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by broski View Post
    i wish you were local.. i would contribute to the daycare funds and dent my wallet for the gpr
    If the GPR sold first, it'd break my heart... The SeaDoo is a fast family machine, but the GPR is the product of a lot of blood, sweat and smiles! I'd sell it if someone showed up with cash, but it'd be easier for me to say good-by if someone buys both together or takes the SeaDoo first. Or if I win the lottery, I'll give away the Seadoo minus the motor and start a conversion!

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball View Post
    If the GPR sold first, it'd break my heart... The SeaDoo is a fast family machine, but the GPR is the product of a lot of blood, sweat and smiles! I'd sell it if someone showed up with cash, but it'd be easier for me to say good-by if someone buys both together or takes the SeaDoo first. Or if I win the lottery, I'll give away the Seadoo minus the motor and start a conversion!
    im spending dollars tryna win too and if i win conisder them sold!.. and you can keep them

Thread Information