Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1

Just got back from the Baltimore Ravens game and..

They kicked ass as usual. So who are you cheering for?

My inlaws left my house a few hours ago to back to Glen Burnie. They said there were going to be about 250 thousand people in the area where the Ravens played for New Years? Aren't you going to be there Josh?

+1
    Nah, I had enough partying today. I went up to tailgate at 10am for a 4:15pm game. I left the stadium in Blatimore and now i'm home here in Pasadena. I'm about 5 minutes from Glen Burnie by the way. Gonna sit around here half drunk for the rest of the night. If the weather clears up some i'll be able to walk outside and see the fireworks from the inner harbor where your inlaws were talking about. It's raining its ass off right now so it looks like i'll be here millin around the forum.

+1
    OH when dem Saints,,come marchin` in,,I will show you what I know,,the RXP,,is a badass number,,but you will wait till I say clear. Oh when dem saints,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,come marchin in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh when dem saints come marchin in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its a badass number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh when dem saints come marchin in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to bad dem boyz,,,,,,,,spent all dat bread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cause they are hypin all that jazz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we no right now,,,,,they feel big numbers,,,,,,,,,,,,oh when dem saints come marchin in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,god damn dem boyz,,,,,,,they talk that stuff,,,,,connecting rods, pistons and lust,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I feeel That HOSS has their number,,,we better break and throw some bs...like heads and blowers in tha ruff,,,,hey dem der saints,,,com a marchin in,,,we better ban this phuc before long,,cause his beef is coming upright,,the ol lady marchin in,,,,oh wehwn dem saintsmmm,,,,come a marchin in,,,,weoll they better have da numba,,,cause,,,,,GOTTA GO BRA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

+1
    I couldn't have said it better.

Ravens are the one team that can beat the chargers, IMO.
    My Bears are going into early hibernation...lol

E A G L E S EAGLES......i mean seriously though what team goes from last to first place in 5 weeks lol....gotta love the NFC.....the eagles are slowly coming back into it dont count them out yet

Yeah the bears are not looking good. there deffense fell apart and thir O isnt doign any better. But after that i think it woudl be nice to see the Saints win it expecially for what they went through and still be able to be this good. Give Reggie Bush a few years and hes gona be 5 times as good as he is right now.

+1
    If the Raven's defense is having a great game there isn't an offense in the league that will move on them. Their offense leaves something to be desired but i have faith in Steve McNair and Todd Heap.

Mcnair was my qb for the last 4 weeks in fantasy football. Thanks to him in part, for me winning my league and getting a RR S/C impeller and 42 lb injectors

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information