Anyone have the cable & diagnostic connector from an old BUDS MPI-I Kit?

I ran across an old MPI-1 box at one of the dealers I do a lot of work for about a week ago. Anyhow, he has an MPI-II setup, and no longer uses the MPI-1 because he lost the cable for it some years ago, and just picked up an MPI-II kit at the time. He said if I could find a cable, he would set me up with a key for it, and let me "keep it at my place" so I don't have to bug him all the time to use his BUDS :lol: So I'm tryign to hunt one of these cables down. From what I can tell, it would cost me around $300 to get the cable from BRP if they even sell MPI-I kit cables anymore. So I was hoping somone here might have the diagnostic cable from one of these that they no longer use lying around that I could buy, or even just barrow for a few days so I could get a pinout from it, and just make one up on my own. It's #2 and #3 in the picture and if anyone can help me out please let me know, I figure it wouldnt hurt to ask around :D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mpi1.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	255707  

+1
    couldnt use one of the candoo cables? looks similar

Quote Originally Posted by boostaholic View Post
    I ran across an old MPI-1 box at one of the dealers I do a lot of work for about a week ago. Anyhow, he has an MPI-II setup, and no longer uses the MPI-1 because he lost the cable for it some years ago, and just picked up an MPI-II kit at the time. He said if I could find a cable, he would set me up with a key for it, and let me "keep it at my place" so I don't have to bug him all the time to use his BUDS So I'm tryign to hunt one of these cables down. From what I can tell, it would cost me around $300 to get the cable from BRP if they even sell MPI-I kit cables anymore. So I was hoping somone here might have the diagnostic cable from one of these that they no longer use lying around that I could buy, or even just barrow for a few days so I could get a pinout from it, and just make one up on my own. It's #2 and #3 in the picture and if anyone can help me out please let me know, I figure it wouldnt hurt to ask around .
    I see this is old, but I could really use some help.
    Hope ya still around boost....I see no one posted anything to help you, but were you able to come up with a pin-out? I could really use a diagnostic cable and dess adapter for a MPI-1.

thnx

I know this is old but need help.
    Hope ya still around boost.....any chance you located a cable or pin-out for one?

Thread Information