Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    3,846
    +1
    527

    Question Any Info from the world Finals at Lake Havasu?

    I am surprised there has not been more info on new parts and race results posted on the forum!!!!!!!!


  2. #2
    CC Racer kenshin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,902
    +1
    2
    Heard James Bushell won GP Runabout today on a turbo charged gti with the new t3 hull passing and won his heat for Pro Runabout Open.

  3. #3
    m schmidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East, Tn.
    Posts
    235
    +1
    2
    Baldwin won 800 again. CONGRATS. You can watch it live at www.ijsba.com

  4. #4
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89 View Post
    Heard James Bushell won GP Runabout today on a turbo charged gti with the new t3 hull passing and won his heat for Pro Runabout Open.
    Yup, Not sure if it started life as a GTI or GTS, not that it really matters as i think they are both the same top deck. The big news is the T3 bottom. That hull is gona be killah!!!!

    He was also top qualifier in Pro Open So lets hope for seadoo to take GP and Pro Open.

    Well done Seadoo, Les Cooke and of course James

    R88

  5. #5
    CC Racer kenshin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,902
    +1
    2
    Here is the link to the live webcast for today.
    http://player.voiceamerica.tv/mediam...e_channel=4340

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rydal, Georgia U S A
    Posts
    3,936
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by m schmidt View Post
    Baldwin won 800 again. CONGRATS. You can watch it live at www.ijsba.com
    Good Job Brian would like to hear more about his moto's and how he placed in each one..... Congratulations Champ!

  7. #7
    CC Racer kenshin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,902
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Yup, Not sure if it started life as a GTI or GTS, not that it really matters as i think they are both the same top deck. The big news is the T3 bottom. That hull is gona be killah!!!!

    He was also top qualifier in Pro Open So lets hope for seadoo to take GP and Pro Open.

    Well done Seadoo, Les Cooke and of course James

    R88
    Definitely having a good ride so far. So far 2nd in Moto 1 after pulling the holeshot and came pretty close to Farthing on the final turn. Moto 2 is gonna be good.

  8. #8
    m schmidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East, Tn.
    Posts
    235
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    Good Job Brian would like to hear more about his moto's and how he placed in each one..... Congratulations Champ!
    First and First. It looked like on the second moto he checked out.

  9. #9
    GTXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NW, GA
    Posts
    1,776
    Brian Baldwin also won the Sea Doo Bounty competition today, that's a big deal!

  10. #10
    Brian Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    East TN
    Posts
    246
    +1
    10
    Congrats TWEEK!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Jettribe's first morning at the Lake Havasu for the World Finals.
    By Jettribe Racing in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 09:32 PM
  3. Freestyle video from the World Finals
    By iflyems in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 05:27 PM
  4. Who is going to the World Finals in Lake Havasu?
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:48 PM
  5. Riff banned from the World Finals!!!
    By Hydrotoys in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •