+1

Aftermarket Throttle Bodies ?

Are ther any companies selling aftermarket throttle bodies. My current stock TB went twice and it's becoming really annoying now that my ski has gone out warranty and it has to come out pocket to buy a new TB. I'm just asking incase this new one that I bought goes again I will have an aftermarket TB to try out and maybe even gain some performance from. Any suggestions ?

+1
    Any idea why you're going through throttle bodies? Is it corrosion related? If you are running the stock or reprogrammed ECU you are pretty much stuck with the stock throttle body. If you have an aftermarket EMS then you could use whatever you wanted.

+1
    I run a Vi-PEC. I watched the TB and it looks brand new which it is (3hrs on it ). I also wanna know if there are any other because I plan on running a turbo next year so I was just wondering if there were any aftermarket TB's + the fact that I don't know why my stock ones are going so quickly. I was thinking the first time when I warrantied it they might have just given me back a refurbished one and the second one which I had to buy brand new is working pretty good so far. But even if it does turn out to work great I'm still looking into buying an aftermarket TB for my turbo setup. Any suggestions ?

if running vipec ditch the throttle by wire and go with an aftermarket throttle body. there is plenty out there. you will probably have to make your throttle cable longer to reach throttle body. and take tps wiring and pinn it in a connector to the tps on the throttle body.
    or... i havent checked part numbers but possibly a vx110 throttle body is the same. their cheap as no one thinks anything on the vx110 is worth anything.

Thread Information