2003 Honda f-12x turbo jet ski color

I'm currently looking at a used 2003 Honda Aquatrax f-12x. I haven't seen the ski in person yet as it is about 3 hours away from me. I plan on seeing it this wednesday. The seller states in his listing that it is a Aquatrax f-12x turbo. Upon looking at the pictures I noticed the bottom of the hull is white in color. I was under the impression that only the non turbo hondas had a white hull. Am I mistaken on this? If it makes any difference the top of the ski is red and black. The pictures are too far away to figure out whether is says turbo on the hatch cover or not. It does have some writing there but I'm not able to decipher. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated. This is my first PWC. Yay!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkcomp View Post
    I'm currently looking at a used 2003 Honda Aquatrax f-12x. I haven't seen the ski in person yet as it is about 3 hours away from me. I plan on seeing it this wednesday. The seller states in his listing that it is a Aquatrax f-12x turbo. Upon looking at the pictures I noticed the bottom of the hull is white in color. I was under the impression that only the non turbo hondas had a white hull. Am I mistaken on this? If it makes any difference the top of the ski is red and black. The pictures are too far away to figure out whether is says turbo on the hatch cover or not. It does have some writing there but I'm not able to decipher. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated. This is my first PWC. Yay!
    They do come with a white hull. Best to know is look at the actual Model number found on the right side toward rear of the ski also known as the Hull Identification Number. Should be ARX1200T-3

Thanks. I will take a look at that. As I stated the ski is a 2003 model and only has 52 original hours. I'm purchasing it from it's original owner. The hours seem to be low for that year of a ski. Is that something that I should be concerned about? Is there anything in general that I should be looking for or at? What generally is an issue on these skis? I've heard Hondas and Yamahas are pretty robust but I am nervous about the turbo. Are they reliable?

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    What is he asking? These ski's are super reliable. Only require regular maintenance. (Oil changes, lube cables/etc. spray turbo and waste gate actuator after each ride, etc)

Thread Information