another fogging question(2010 fxsho)

Does anybody have pictures of where to do the fogging?I can do the plugs,but I am not real sure about the rest.

+1
    Here you go: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=165666
    Just spray in the breather hose.

Thanks much for the info.I tried this while running and the oil blew back out of the hose.should I be spraying the oil into were the hose is connected to in the front of the motor?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by springer130 View Post
    Thanks much for the info.I tried this while running and the oil blew back out of the hose.should I be spraying the oil into were the hose is connected to in the front of the motor?
    When you disconnect the hose from the breater box, hold it up and spray down so that the fogging oil doesn't spill out. Happened to me too.

Did the same. Then decided to pull the plugs and spray. I think next time I will cut the tie wrap on the hose so I pull it up higher.

If you're talking about the plastic tie that holds the hose to the plastic engine cover, no need to cut it--- it has a small tab where it locks-- just use your fingernail to hold the tab down and you can open the tie and slide the plastic tie off the hose and then reuse the tie again. Also useful to do when you remove the plastic cover to get to the plugs.

good tip thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboater View Post
    If you're talking about the plastic tie that holds the hose to the plastic engine cover, no need to cut it--- it has a small tab where it locks-- just use your fingernail to hold the tab down and you can open the tie and slide the plastic tie off the hose and then reuse the tie again. Also useful to do when you remove the plastic cover to get to the plugs.

What about if you have a aftermarket IC? I'm still don't like thought of fogging oil on the SC and IC but if that how its done who am I to say its not right.

Thread Information