Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

2008 RXPX Team Mean Race Boat

OK, for sale here is the #226 Team Mean Racing race boat ridden by Christine Milone, Wilson Tai, Dennis Mack, Jeremy Schandelmayer and most recently Elliiot Birch of Australia.

The boat is not even home yet it is in the truck returning from Lake Havasu.

The engine was new for World Finals. It has 1st over Riva pistons, a 2004 629 camshaft lightened, Les Cooke Retainers, Les Cooke Limited class ECU 9000 rpm revlimiter. When it was rebuilt (by ME) it got all new bearings, new valve springs, fresh bore hone and pistons, new intake and exhaust valves plus they are lightened, it had a fresh 2008 cylimder head on it with zero dings or dents, it got new front and rear oil pumps, all new bearings, new timing chain, the list goes on.. I have 3K in the engine alone just for Havasu. I also rebui8lt the pump bearings, it has a lightened and narrowed drive shaft, a custom ride plate, a custom international grate, modified sponsons lowered and moved forward, a very special X brace, and steering stem, custom bent bars, Sato throttle lever, it will come with 2 seats, 1 is fully custom raised narrowed, and lightweight foam and base, the other is stock with a Jettrim cover. the charger is rebuilt with the 2011 washers, and set at 120nm it is bullet proof. It has a boost guage in the right mirror, and will make 11psi at 8600 rpm and witht he very custom prop it will go 75mph.

The ECU is very special.. it has Les's fuel curve, but my timing curve which hits very hard, and all limp modes are turned off. this boat will not go into limp mode if the boat beeps twice, so you can run the oil level very low for performance.

The 3 fuel injectors were new for Lake Hartwell, the Dess post also. For Havasu it got 3 new coils, a new MAP sensor, and a new TPS switch just for good measure. It runs only on Castrol 10 w 40 non synthetic and is changed every 3 hours religiously.

There is a 4 inch adaptor machined to tthe charger inlet, and 4 nch Kanaflex up to a custom bracket in the front trunk witha giant 4 inch K&N filter on it. this setup is the best by far..

I cant name all the mods there are too mant small details... hull trued, ride plate trued, groved, and extended, etc...

Elliot Birch of Gold Coast Seadoo Australia finished 5th in Pro Am open on this limited boat at worlds, Christine Milone was in 4th in Expert Limited when she got cleaned strait off her boat by a Kawasaki ultra 300 that she hole shotted injuring her, but the tough girl got back on with a broken hand and a concussion and finished all motos.

This boat would be a sick rec boat.. it will run on 93 octane fuel, or even better on 100 unleaded. It has knock control so it knows the difference..

It is painted Black and flat black in Team Mean Colors and graphics.

I am offering it at 7500$ no trailer. but may consider offers or trades. You will not find anothe one this highly devleoped, and you have seen this one finish every race.

It has pedigree. Dennis Mack annhilated Expert limited at Nashville in 2010 for a championship, Christine led every lap to the final turn in Nov Limited in Nov. Limited, and it went to Thailand Kings cup in 2010 and Christine Milone and Derek Correll both claimed a holeshot on it.. the videos are on you tube to prove it.. This boat is an international player.. and can be your play boat or next years race boat..

It takes no special computers or anything, just fill it with gass and go have fun..

VTS works, full dash still functions including fuel guage.

100% limited legal.

Oh yeah and it has the Team Mean, (i hate to make them) limited edition super efficient intercooler in it. there ar 5 in the world like it, 3 are in my possession.. this is a 1000$ value, and I have been offered to buy it for that right off the boat..

again offered at 7500$
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC3256.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	256136   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC2839.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	256137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC2974.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	256140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC3063.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	256141   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC2967.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	256143   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC3150.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	256146  

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    I personally saw this boat. its a nice boat!

+1
    Sounds like an awesome ski Louis. Good luck with the sale.

+1
    Hey Louis, Why are you off loading such a great boat?

can u arrange to 2011 kings cups in thailand??

+1
    very nice ski Louis, good luck with the sale!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by abie_lah View Post
    can u arrange to 2011 kings cups in thailand??
    It was there last year. You may remember my wife got a hole shot in expert Limited on it.
    Unfortunately it is too late to get it to Thailand, We loaded the container on Sunday evening.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    Hey Louis, Why are you off loading such a great boat?
    We now have too many boats in the arsenal, and I have a rxpx260 2012 ordered. This boat would be awesome as a rec boat. it does everything a stock boat does, just faster and sharper !!

It's priced to sell, like to off load it before we leave for Thailand..

Anyone can come and ride it before purchase. this is a bullet proof machine.

+1
    Sorry to do this.... But rules are rules....

When the boat arrives back in FL, please post a picture of the VIN as per the rules for selling skis in classifieds. It would be appreciated. Thanks!

+1
    Sounds like a awesome deal! If i didnt have to spend 5k tomorrow on my daughters braces i would be all over this!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information