Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

If you need a laugh.....

So today I had to take my GPRXP to work so later I could get the dealer and get Seadootech to turn off a couple of error codes. I parked my truck (Dodge 1500) and my trailer with my GPRXP, in the back of the parking lot so noone would be bothered by my truck/trailer.
    When I get out of my truck one of my goof ball employees walks over to me and says "is that a GP1200r"? I said kinda.... He goes on to tell me how he used to race and has built the fastest ski in the country . I said really how fast (whay I asked this I have no clue)? he said (in your best redneck accent) 100 mph. So I decided to mess with him.... I said well this one is fast but not that fast...... He starts to tell me how to make mine faster... He goes on to say that noone could ever build a ski as fast as he could. So at this point now I just want to beat his eyes in. He was standing at the back of the ski so I decied I would end this right now and I go to put the key in the ski to start when this goof ball says to me "you know thats a Seadoo key and it wont work on a Yamaha". I said really are you sure???? His responce is "Boy you must have shit for brains (hes like 50+ and has to work for me 37 so hes a little bitter). So now I am just tired of his mouth and I fire up the ski. Well needsless to say he had to go change his depends. I think he shit himself. I have to tell you this totlly made my day this guy ALWAYS thinks he knows everything about everything. Only problem is now he thinks hes my new buddy. Ill fix that today he is getting all the shit work today and this weekend.....

+1
    lol nice, its always funny when you put tards in their place. I deal with that scenario at least half a doz times throughout the summer.

+1
    So, SLOdude works for you?

+1
    I love it and know how you feel.

I'm 30, and as engineering mgr I have 6 employees reporting to me, the youngest is 10 years older than me.

By the way a Sea Doo key doesn't work on a Yamaha [email protected]$$. Gotta love it!

+1
    I go through the same sh*t ALL the time. I can only let it go so far before I either tell them to shut the f'k up, call B.S, or tell them if its so fast go get it and lets see. My wife and friends get aggravated with me because I can only take so much before I say something.

Here is my logic ... If somebody tries to feed me B.S. on something I KNOW is not true, basically they are insulting me thinking I'm stupid enough to believe them, KNOWING they know themselves they are full of sh*t. To me thats a direct insult thinking I'm stupid enough to believe the sh*t they are talking. Things like that drive me nuts and for some reason I can never seem to let somebody slide with it before calling them on it. Maybe I'm just an a$$hole when it comes to this type stuff, but I've been around this stuff and done enough to know whats BS and whats not. lol

What you explained gets under my skin and aggravates the sh*t out of me...as you can see from my response.

+1
    One of my latest encounters was a guy on a YFZ450 atv just riding it around as a pitbike at the drag strip. He came up to me at the track and was asking about my bike. I entertained his questions and answered basically everything he asked me. Then I say to him...thats a nice bike. Just being friendly being I owned a few of that model myself. The bike was BONE stock, stock exhaust etc. Then, get this, he proceeds to tell me it runs 135mph. Before he could blink I told him he could throw it off a cliff or drag it behind a jet and it still wouldn't go 135mph. Needless to say he turned around and got back on his four wheeler and I never heard from him again. lol Maybe that sounds bad, but he wasn't a kid..probably my age or so.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    One of my latest encounters was a guy on a YFZ450 atv just riding it around as a pitbike at the drag strip. He came up to me at the track and was asking about my bike. I entertained his questions and answered basically everything he asked me. Then I say to him...thats a nice bike. Just being friendly being I owned a few of that model myself. The bike was BONE stock, stock exhaust etc. Then, get this, he proceeds to tell me it runs 135mph. Before he could blink I told him he could throw it off a cliff or drag it behind a jet and it still wouldn't go 135mph. Needless to say he turned around and got back on his four wheeler and I never heard from him again. lol Maybe that sounds bad, but he wasn't a kid..probably my age or so.
    Dude, You're an ASS!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike's GPR View Post
    I love it and know how you feel.

I'm 30, and as engineering mgr I have 6 employees reporting to me, the youngest is 10 years older than me.

By the way a Sea Doo key doesn't work on a Yamaha [email protected]$$. Gotta love it!
    I'm in the same boat, 30 years old and the VP of operations and engineering in a manufacturing facility. Some people play ball and some are sour, interesting dynamics at times.....

Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    I go through the same sh*t ALL the time. I can only let it go so far before I either tell them to shut the f'k up, call B.S, or tell them if its so fast go get it and lets see. My wife and friends get aggravated with me because I can only take so much before I say something.

Here is my logic ... If somebody tries to feed me B.S. on something I KNOW is not true, basically they are insulting me thinking I'm stupid enough to believe them, KNOWING they know themselves they are full of sh*t. To me thats a direct insult thinking I'm stupid enough to believe the sh*t they are talking. Things like that drive me nuts and for some reason I can never seem to let somebody slide with it before calling them on it. Maybe I'm just an a$$hole when it comes to this type stuff, but I've been around this stuff and done enough to know whats BS and whats not. lol

What you explained gets under my skin and aggravates the sh*t out of me...as you can see from my response.
    Funny, the group I ride with locally encounter the same shit all the time. We all loudly pulled up one time to the local hangout spot, my buddy pulls the seat off his Turbo ski to let it cool a bit. Some douchbag walks up asking all kinds of questions about mods, and then drops the comment that he does not understand why we all dump money into skis like that, when we could all just buy a naturally aspirated VX like his, and be doing 80mph out of the crate.....I think he got the point when I turned started choking from laughing so hard....

Same spot months later, another doucher comes up and starts talking about his 100 mph SHO back at his ''lake house''.....I smelled a clown but firgured I'd prod him. I said, ''man you must have some serious coin in that boat, huh'' To which he turned his head to the side and said...''nah bro stock''.... He was quite aggravating and actually came quite close to getting knocked out by another GH member that day....

I Had a pro charged cobra back in the day, nothing special, low 11's. I was getting gas and some little gangster wanna be stagers up and starts telling me that he has honda civic ''in the shop'' (famous words) that is supercharged, has a twin turbo set up and that he sprays the shit out of it with ''Nos''....(As pronounced on the fast and furious movie).....

+1
    Too funny. Seems like every workplace has somene like that and every sandbar has people that think there ski runs 80 mph. I always tell them my ski only runs around 70. Then I ask them if they want to race. They never seem to take me up on the offer.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WOT 88 View Post
    I'm in the same boat, 30 years old and the VP of operations and engineering in a manufacturing facility. Some people play ball and some are sour, interesting dynamics at times.....

Funny, the group I ride with locally encounter the same shit all the time. We all loudly pulled up one time to the local hangout spot, my buddy pulls the seat off his Turbo ski to let it cool a bit. Some douchbag walks up asking all kinds of questions about mods, and then drops the comment that he does not understand why we all dump money into skis like that, when we could all just buy a naturally aspirated VX like his, and be doing 80mph out of the crate.....I think he got the point when I turned started choking from laughing so hard....

Same spot months later, another doucher comes up and starts talking about his 100 mph SHO back at his ''lake house''.....I smelled a clown but firgured I'd prod him. I said, ''man you must have some serious coin in that boat, huh'' To which he turned his head to the side and said...''nah bro stock''.... He was quite aggravating and actually came quite close to getting knocked out by another GH member that day....

I Had a pro charged cobra back in the day, nothing special, low 11's. I was getting gas and some little gangster wanna be stagers up and starts telling me that he has honda civic ''in the shop'' (famous words) that is supercharged, has a twin turbo set up and that he sprays the shit out of it with ''Nos''....(As pronounced on the fast and furious movie).....
    Seems there's one of those at every ramp. There used to be an a-hole french canadian that would come out to Lk Ida with a SHO that looked like it had some stage 1 mods. He was asking how fast my GPR was one day, & I told him it's good for 80. He tells me his goes 80 too...now keep in mind this was back in early '09 when there weren't reflashes & Motecs on the market yet, & the biggest SC wheel back then was only good for 10psi. I walked to my ski, grabbed my GPS, walked back to him & said prove it. He turned 3 shades of red & declined. I think that was also the last time I saw him there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information