xll seat... will it fit on xlt?

^^ will a xll seat fit on an xlt? my xlt seat is prety bad. dry rotted from the sunlight and the seat ski shrinking has bowed the sides of the seat out prety bad. Was just wondering if the older xll seat will fit the front cowlings of an xlt? also to me the xll seat has a better line to it that the xlt seat. its that or my seat is really that bad.

60% of the time, it works every time.
    Green Cove Springs Florida
    where are you loctaed?

yes it will......I have both skies, and on my 1200xlt I peeled back the cover and unriveted the extensions so its the same as the xll seat. I still have the humps on top but the lines are much nicer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0141.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	256247  

thats exactly what i was looking for. yeah i noticed the lines are better. they actually flow with the hood and upper cowlings. unlike the xlt1200 seat. that and the front and rear lower seat lines match. looks like ill be looking for a set of xll seats. where the lower seat platic and seat foam are in good condition. then just cover it with a jet trim seat cover and be set.

pulled my skin off today and low and behold dumb extensions just riveted to the seat. drilled the rivets and removed the extensions and trimmed the foam. waiting on my jet trim cover but yes much better lines with the hull and the seats actually line up now.

if the old skin is in one piece leave it on and put the jettrim cover over the top of it. The OEM skin keeps the water out of the foam...

man that sucks. hrwe away my old skin. anything i can do to remedy this, as i am going with a jet trim seat skin. i had a hydroturf on my do it was nice but didn't like the vynil. hoping the neoprene seat skin from jet trim will be much nicer.

heavy duty garbage bag.

Thread Information