Talking Best aftermarket upgrades for f12x turbo

I was wondering what you guys thought were the best upgrades for a f12x turbo. I want to get some more top end speed and a little better jump off the line. I still want to keep the reliability of the stock setup though. Nothing to crazy. Any suggestions? Chips, exhaust, air filter? Nitro, Macboost or H20extreme?

+1
    If I can help or answer any questions, please let me know!

our stage II kit is what I would recommend and keep your stock reliability if you want the max. If you only want to do one thing I would recommend the macsboost module.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    17/29 Solas Concorde Impeller.

+1
    What they said if u like running broke and behind h2o xtreme skis... 2/3 the money faster end result
    I went from 11sec 0-60 to 5.5sec 0-60. stock ski did 62.3 now I'm at 66.4 send stock prop to imprisoned and have it repitched for best results to a 19/30 for running 15-16psi of boost rpm r 6350-6450 in mid summer at about 65+-

+1
    AAnd on the f12x no need for exhaust.
    Just fuel cut defender,ic,mbc, prop .
    Mackboost module alone will heatsoak ski if ran above 14psi which only gives slight improvment in comparison to 16psior if ur mechanically inclined DIY the ic,mbc,and fuel cut defender and be out less than $600 ! Wished I would had

+1
    My module requires no tuning or guesswork and retains the ability for the ecu to reduce pressure due to knock or poor fuel. Boost psi is set to 15.5 on a stock machine. There are many reasons why they are the most popular mod for 12x honda aquatrax Personal watercraft. If I can help, please let me know.

+1

? supermac

Quote Originally Posted by supermac View Post
    My module requires no tuning or guesswork and retains the ability for the ecu to reduce pressure due to knock or poor fuel. Boost psi is set to 15.5 on a stock machine. There are many reasons why they are the most popular mod for 12x honda aquatrax Personal watercraft. If I can help, please let me know.
    If your module make's 15.5 pound's of Boost and the wastegate open's at 13 psi is the wastegate solenoid fooled by the module as well ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Speed View Post
    If your module make's 15.5 pound's of Boost and the wastegate open's at 13 psi is the wastegate solenoid fooled by the module as well ?
    Jake, it modifies the #1 MAP sensor signal so the ECU does not see the increased boost and open the wastegate. The Mac Modules make a difference you can feel.

Macsboost made my ski come alive and have had it for 3 years and no problems

Quote Originally Posted by jlfx car audio View Post
    AAnd on the f12x no need for exhaust.
    Just fuel cut defender,ic,mbc, prop .
    Mackboost module alone will heatsoak ski if ran above 14psi which only gives slight improvment in comparison to 16psior if ur mechanically inclined DIY the ic,mbc,and fuel cut defender and be out less than $600 ! Wished I would had
    The ski heatsoaks even without a module. The module keeps it running 200rpm over stock at all times . Even when the ECU cuts back rpm with the module installed it is still 200rpm higher than whatever it would have been without it. I used my module for over 120 hours with no intercooler and I have always been pleased. Now that I have a intercooler I apperciate the module that much more.

Try one.

Thread Information