Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

whats the best charger on the makret

hi guys iv been doing abit of looking around for a new charger i want to instal on my new ski and i have already had a c kit and pretty happy with it. i hear great things abbout rude 3 and et stuff and im not going to bother talking about riva stuff because i think there lastest charger is a rude rip off. i see in the info on the greenhulk part store that the rude 3 makes 19+ psi. that is some big numbers and how are they achivable? what mods and rpms are needed. i no the c kit makes something like 15.8 on a good day (8550 Rpm) and the new revised c kit makes 20psi not sure on rpms. if someone could let me no what they think it would be great!

+1
    the best charger on the market is a turbo charger!

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by xrocax View Post
    hi guys iv been doing abit of looking around for a new charger i want to instal on my new ski and i have already had a c kit and pretty happy with it. i hear great things abbout rude 3 and et stuff and im not going to bother talking about riva stuff because i think there lastest charger is a rude rip off. i see in the info on the greenhulk part store that the rude 3 makes 19+ psi. that is some big numbers and how are they achivable? what mods and rpms are needed. i no the c kit makes something like 15.8 on a good day (8550 Rpm) and the new revised c kit makes 20psi not sure on rpms. if someone could let me no what they think it would be great!
    The only way the 3 rude can make 19+ PSI
    is by reving your engine to 8900+ RPM. I have seen 18 PSI @ 8800

Are there any people running a 3rude sc in choppy conditions? How long before you need to check the slip? How many hours before you have to rebuild the sc?
    I own a 2Rude and it's slip is holding fine but i see so many good reviews about acceleration and big boost with 3rude it is really tempting to own one!
    Sorry to hijack the thread...RUDE rules !

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    +1. Or you could go with the ET 70-145 XLE --->http://www.engine-tech.com/shop/articles.php?tPath=8 Kit 5

You will definitely see your 20lbs if you get a reflash or race ecu.

If Turbo is your thing, This is a great kit ---> http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1736

+1
    Why doe that kit only offer journal bearing now? i wouldnt touch a turbo for a ski unless it had ball bearings...

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    you might be right but ill be using it mostly for recreation and the rest racing so i need it to be built proof i have friends with turbo kits from a few diffrent people who make them yeah there great but still need abit more r&d on preventing water getting in on choppy conditions. im not saying sc's are built proof but imo there less maintance and suited more for someone like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    The only way the 3 rude can make 19+ PSI
    is by reving your engine to 8900+ RPM. I have seen 18 PSI @ 8800
    that sounds great nils but i also noticed your wheel is not anodized so how are these going in the salt water? also what kind of hours will we be looking at in mild conditions. id rather know what the life is on choppy riding then flat water. do these charges need extra maintance such as cleaning it out after every ride to prevent corrsion? thanks

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    If I could do it all over again I would go with an et wheel, they are actually cnc machined out of billet aluminum and not casted like all the others, they are much lighter and many members run them. And they have the best sound imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    Why doe that kit only offer journal bearing now? i wouldnt touch a turbo for a ski unless it had ball bearings...
    i guess its cheaper? i could be wrong you are getting a fair few things for that price

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information