Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

rxt-x 260 offshore build, how to bypass IBR motor codes… where r the pros?

Stumped!…
    im building an offshore rxtx 260… im going with the old style pump so i removed and blocked the IBR motor… now with the IBR motor unplugged i get 2 codes and cant rev the ski….you cant turn off the IBR in the computer…. any resistor ideas?! HELP. thanks

(wanting to get gps numbers)

first of all i dont see any reason going with an old pump...do you have adaptor to mount it???
    now leave the ibr on & remove everything else from the pump area...no codes,no nothing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sp_RXP_GR View Post
    first of all i dont see any reason going with an old pump...do you have adaptor to mount it???
    now leave the ibr on & remove everything else from the pump area...no codes,no nothing!!!

i mean i could leave the stock supercharger and injectors aswell...lol.. its a race ski every bit of power to weight helps...definatly didnt want to give up cheese burgers so i gave up the IBR instead...... that thing is like 45 lbs easy lol... its in the way... u cant clean around it....its heavy...and im just trying to make it my perfect offshore build...

with the way salt water is here its likely to break one day and make me limp back to shore...just looking to get rid of it .... thanks for thoughts though lets get some thinking going

sorry its the stock pump but i have an adapter to use the old style venturi so that i could get rid of the ibr mess... its all done, blocked off, water lines run pump conversion installed... just cant rev out due to no ibr plugged in... was hoping MRRACING had a plug kit to blockoff the ibr laying around the front yard ...

ROTAX RACING performance
    +1
    there is a way to kill the error code for iBR, but it was not easy to find, i run 2 skis with reflash ECU and no iBR without problems, the complete iBR is removed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11_pump.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	520.9 KB 
ID:	257013  

hahah how did i know you would be the man !!!! any chance u can help me out ive been stumped for days!

im so ready to go test my ski and im stuck at 2000 rpm..and computer is in neutral

i believe there are 2 codes that come with the IBR removed??
    do you mind sending me a pm or you phone number so i can call you??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrracing View Post
    there is a way to kill the error code for iBR, but it was not easy to find, i run 2 skis with reflash ECU and no iBR without problems, the complete iBR is removed
    Please tell....

lol the suspense!!!!!! come on MRracing ive tried every other wiring configuration other than the one that works hahahah its basically like the ski is stuck in neutral no signal going from the IBR back to the throttle/ecu.

Is it possible to do that via the CAN Pro ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by islandboy View Post
    lol the suspense!!!!!! come on MRracing ive tried every other wiring configuration other than the one that works hahahah its basically like the ski is stuck in neutral no signal going from the IBR back to the throttle/ecu.
    Good luck with that. You have a better chance of picking the correct 6 lotto numbers than you do getting that info.... I've tried before.... No response....

Likes to tease a little then poof.. Gone like the wind... Hope you get what your looking for..

Good luck......

+1
    I have been seeing this more and more latley and its kind of annoying. I totally understand people need to make money based on their knowledge, and if they tell everyone then they make no money. But why do you bother hinting that you have the cure for the issue then tell everyone its a secret, or not even reply when people ask how? thats kinda gay in my book.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information